Thou Shalt Love:

Letsargue

Mark 12:30 KJV – “Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment”. -----

John 14:15 KJV – “( IF YE LOVE ME ), keep my commandments”. -----
John 15:10 KJV – “( IF YE KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS ), ye shall ABIDE IN MY LOVE; even as I HAVE KEPT MY FATHER'S COMMANDMENTS, AND ABIDE IN HIS LOVE”. -----
There’s not a single one of you who knows what those three verses are referring to!! – Moreover, you probably don’t CARE!! - BUT, you’ll continue to call yourselves Christians.

THAT’S COOL!!

Paul – 052412

Letsargue

I'm sure I would like to read his perspective.

Mark 12:30 KJV ------//--- That gives to what extent the Christian’s Love of the Lord, and that Love is in direct relation to the obedience of His Lord’s commandments. Therefore, the Christian obeys the Lord with all his heart, and with all his mind, and with all his Soul. One’s Love and his obedience must be equal, because they cannot be separated, being the same thing.

Paul – 052412

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Mark 12:30 KJV ------//--- That gives to what extent the Christian’s Love of the Lord, and that Love is in direct relation to the obedience of His Lord’s commandments. Therefore, the Christian obeys the Lord with all his heart, and with all his mind, and with all his Soul. One’s Love and his obedience must be equal, because they cannot be separated, being the same thing.

Paul – 052412
I agree. I was writing a new post about this just before I saw your comment. Thanks

Letsargue

I agree. I was writing a new post about this just before I saw your comment. Thanks

John 15:10 KJV -----//-- That's what John is saying there. - His Love for the Father is the same as His obeying the Farher. Or Jesus' obedience IS THE "ABIDING" IN LOVE.

Paul -- 052412

Lon

Mark 12:30 KJV – “Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment”. -----

John 14:15 KJV – “( IF YE LOVE ME ), keep my commandments”. -----
John 15:10 KJV – “( IF YE KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS ), ye shall ABIDE IN MY LOVE; even as I HAVE KEPT MY FATHER'S COMMANDMENTS, AND ABIDE IN HIS LOVE”. -----
There’s not a single one of you who knows what those three verses are referring to!! – Moreover, you probably don’t CARE!! - BUT, you’ll continue to call yourselves Christians.

THAT’S COOL!!

Paul – 052412
Mark 12:31 The second is: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these."

Letsargue

Mark 12:31 The second is: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these."

I didn't say that it wasn't; - I was speaking of the FIRST Commandment.
Now that you mentioned it, what does that LOVE CONSIST of? --- Obeying your neighbor's commandments, or is there something that the unlearned don't understand about all the different Loves that God speaks of??

Paul -- 052512

Lon

Now that you mentioned it, what does that LOVE CONSIST of? --- Obeying your neighbor's commandments, or is there something that the unlearned don't understand about all the different Loves that God speaks of??

Paul -- 052512

I wasn't being contentious in posting the verse.

And I even understood every word you said here :up:

Lon

Good enough!! --- Sorry!!

Paul -- 052512
No problem and Good job too LA.

Paul -- 052512
I don't obey my kids, my kids obey me (Hopefully, like with Jesus for me, my yolk with my kids is easy and light for them).

So I have to agree with you here. Love's demand is different between God and man as it is between father and children. Parent's don't obey children, children obey parents.

Letsargue

No problem and Good job too LA.

I don't obey my kids, my kids obey me (Hopefully, like with Jesus for me, my yolk with my kids is easy and light for them).

So I have to agree with you here. Love's demand is different between God and man as it is between father and children. Parent's don't obey children, children obey parents.

OOOHHH, that man could understand that, and more. – Jesus is the Word, the Word is in our hearts, and God is the Truth of that Word, and “As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he”. -- Our hearts are the house and table and True Bread of our own Eternal Lives / Jesus. We are like Him in the seeing of Truth in the looking glass of the Word of God. = Christian.

Paul – 052712