This is How Conservatives Take Back our Country

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
That was the worst attack on our Democratic Schoolboards since the Harper Valley PTA!!! 🥺😭🥺

Your comment is ridiculous and quite ignorant. When school boards bring harm to children's health and minds with their Nazi mask mandates, THAT is the attack., In case you didn't notice, even though they were in the hall, they voted and handled their meeting according to all the rules and repealed the mask rules right there in the hall, by the book. You didn't even watch it all did you. Moron.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Your comment is ridiculous and quite ignorant. When school boards bring harm to children's health and minds with their Nazi mask mandates, THAT is the attack., In case you didn't notice, even though they were in the hall, they voted and handled their meeting according to all the rules and repealed the mask rules right there in the hall, by the book. You didn't even watch it all did you. Moron.
You can't fool me...Trump was trying to overthrow that School Board! :cry:

Arthur Brain

This video is awesome. All my fellow conservatives, watch this to brighten your day.

Fed-Up Parents Take Over School Board Meeting in Protest of Mask Mandate

Let's get ready to....not rumble so much.

Oh, and btw TG, TomO is hardly a liberal as I'm sure he'd tell you himself. He's been on this site for donkeys years...

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Let's get ready to....not rumble so much.

It was not a Rumble, Retardo Montalbon, it was a take-back by the rules. I take it you chose not to watch it in full and instead chose to do what you always do, be a moron who speaks from a point of ignorance.

Oh, and btw TG, TomO is hardly a liberal as I'm sure he'd tell you himself. He's been on this site for donkeys years...

Well, I guess he decided to pretend to be a Liberal in that post.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum