These Ads Stink!

Letsargue

Another good verse Paul
and good morning

you are able to withdraw and use verses very well so you must know your bible very well...
How or why do you know your bible so well, may I ask?

Maybe I Love the Truth / Jesus???? >> John 14:6 KJV - ??

Paul -- 082412

rainee

What are you going to do when I give you a ( Very, Very foolish answer ), in your estimation?

Paul -- 082412

Paul,
I don't know...because this is TOL and I look for things in what people say...
maybe it is either to grow by or be careful of or find fault with or see beauty in...and yet we all are childlike to some extent imo. So who is not foolish? I know I can be, or
NOT BE and yet still sound like I am, or be told I am, right?

In real life with people who knew me I was told over and over I didn't make any sense. But you know what? I guess it was God’s will for me in Christ Jesus (1 Thess 5:18) - though I wasn't thankful.
But now I see I am a combination partially it is true I don't make any sense and partially it is not...

Hows that at sounding silly?

Oh and btw I have a royal correction for MM for being illogical should I ever choose to go to the trouble of typing it on a another thread :)

Letsargue

Paul,
I don't know...because this is TOL and I look for things in what people say...
maybe it is either to grow by or be careful of or find fault with or see beauty in...and yet we all are childlike to some extent imo. So who is not foolish? I know I can be, or
NOT BE and yet still sound like I am, or be told I am, right?

In real life with people who knew me I was told over and over I didn't make any sense. But you know what? I guess it was God’s will for me in Christ Jesus (1 Thess 5:18) - though I wasn't thankful.
But now I see I am a combination partially it is true I don't make any sense and partially it is not...

Hows that at sounding silly?

Oh and btw I have a royal correction for MM for being illogical should I ever choose to go to the trouble of typing it on a another thread :)

We all follow the Way that we choose. I have always seemed to be on a different Way than anyone else. - My concern there was as usual; -- one will follow what I say for a ways, and the first thing I know they’re calling me Stupid, and to take my Meds, and doing nothing but cursing me. Ask OMEGA about that.

I didn’t mean for you to stop, but ask anything you like; I’ll give you an answer, like it or not. – How’s that???

PS. I've been getting up fire wood for the winter, still a little to do, but not all the time.

Paul – 082512

Letsargue

'God' is the One 'seeing' and 'being' :)

'God' is never absent.

pj

(((( But the Lost are absent )))), if not with God!!! - That puts the Saved in the ( Same place at the same time for the same reason ), Seeing and being Godly!!!!!

Paul -- 082512

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
smashing pumpkins......

smashing pumpkins......

(((( But the Lost are absent )))), if not with God!!!

Paul -- 082512

Nothing can be absent of 'God' when 'God' is the omnipresent reality. All else is unreal. So any catagory of 'lost' or 'saved' are human terms or inventions. I know, that doesnt look very promising for many 'brands' of 'theology' out there :p

pj

Memento Mori

Yes!! - And I don't see God in it anywhere!!!!!

Paul -- 082412

Then, might I suggest this screen saver?

cool%2Bjesus.jpg

Letsargue

Nothing can be absent of 'God' when 'God' is the omnipresent reality. All else is unreal. So any catagory of 'lost' or 'saved' are human terms or inventions. I know, that doesnt look very promising for many 'brands' of 'theology' out there :p

pj

God said they are!!!!

Paul -- 082612