The Writing:

Letsargue

How did the “Word of God”, the “Scriptures”, the “Truth” get written????

All of you think you know the “History” of it, but there “IS” NO PHYSICAL HISTORY OF ANYTHING OF GOD, OF ANY KIND ( PERIOD ) – You believe that the Letter of the Word is sufficient to guide you into “ALL TRUTH”. But, the Letter of the Word “IS” NOT THE SPIRIT!! – The Spirit, is the SPIRIT, not the carnal Letter, but the Spirit OF THE WORD / JESUS NOW. The Spirit “IS” IN the Letter of the Word - Jesus WAS in the carnal, and walked among US and DIED, and became “SPIRIT”. - NOW HEAR what the Spirit saith unto the Churches, not who walked in the FLESH, BUT “IS” THE ONE WE WALK WITH IN SPIRIT!!!!!!!!! ---- Can you NOT HEAR the SPIRIT “OF” TRUTH???? – It’s the carnal Letter that killeth, THE SPIRIT / JESUS “GIVETH LIFE”. – That’s what GOD SAID, - but I know it doesn’t matter what the Spirit of God says. – You must hear what a carnal word says, from a carnal minded, carnal “MAN”!! - AND THUS YOU ALL TEACH, UNLAWFULLY!!

How did the Word of God get written, if there “IS” no history of it being written by anyone???

There is NO HISTORY that Isaiah, Daniel, or Paul, or Peter, or any of the other writers ever lived in, or in the area surrounding Jerusalem, and Judea; - NONE. -- Find it and show US the “EVIDENCE” of anything SEEN in the Carnal, and History of anything OF GOD.

HOW WAS IT WRITTEN???? – That’s my question TO ANY OF YOU!!!

Paul – 061012

Last edited:

Letsargue

How did the “Word of God”, the “Scriptures”, the “Truth” get written????

All of you think you know the “History” of it, but there “IS” NO PHYSICAL HISTORY OF ANYTHING OF GOD, OF ANY KIND ( PERIOD ) – You believe that the Letter of the Word is sufficient to guide you into “ALL TRUTH”. But, the Letter of the Word “IS” NOT THE SPIRIT!! – The Spirit, is the SPIRIT, not the carnal Letter, but the Spirit OF THE WORD / JESUS NOW. The Spirit “IS” IN the Letter of the Word - Jesus WAS in the carnal, and walked among US and DIED, and became “SPIRIT”. - NOW HEAR what the Spirit saith unto the Churches, not who walked in the FLESH, BUT “IS” THE ONE WE WALK WITH IN SPIRIT!!!!!!!!! ---- Can you NOT HEAR the SPIRIT “OF” TRUTH???? – It’s the carnal Letter that killeth, THE SPIRIT / JESUS “GIVETH LIFE”. – That’s what GOD SAID, - but I know it doesn’t matter what the Spirit of God says. – You must hear what a carnal word says, from a carnal minded, carnal “MAN”!! - AND THUS YOU ALL TEACH, UNLAWFULLY!!

How did the Word of God get written, if there “IS” no history of it being written by anyone???

There is NO HISTORY that Isaiah, Daniel, or Paul, or Peter, or any of the other writers ever lived in, or in the area surrounding Jerusalem, and Judea; - NONE. -- Find it and show US the “EVIDENCE” of anything SEEN in the Carnal, and History of anything OF GOD.

HOW WAS IT WRITTEN???? – That’s my question TO ANY OF YOU!!!

Paul – 061012

Where’s all that knowledge that you guys have?? – If I’m wrong, then you geniuses could surely point it out to all the other smart people there. -- AMR, STRIPE, and OR any of the genius ONE ON ONE know all things, could put ME to shame, but it’s I who have shamed you smart guys with TRUTH; not with something that is in the Letter of some Scripture, - The Truth, or Jesus / the Spirit of HIM, is found buried / “BURIED” / “BURIED” in the Word of God. – How else can one be BAPTIZED INTO JESUS’ DEATH, IF HE IS NOT DEAD IN THE LETTER OF THE WORD?? – Cannot any of you answer a “single question” that I ask you?? – N-O!!!

Paul – 061312

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW; OTHER THAN WHAT IS WRITTEN?? - You can read everything that I can read, but maybe it doesn't tell you much. - Maybe if you, ~listened~?

Paul -- 061312
Maybe if you found a good Rabbi and listened to him you would know more about who wrote the OT.

Letsargue

Maybe if you found a good Rabbi and listened to him you would know more about who wrote the OT.

Who do you think wrote anything of God?? - There were no living persons that are described in the Scriptures that ever existed "that did" what the Book said "they did". The New Testament was inspired by the Truth, so I'll listen to the Truth. You don't know who the Truth "IS", do you, if you must listen to a "rabbi christian"??

Paul -- 061312