The wicked burn churches in Canada

Lon

I'm really curious to see how much the Canadian psyche will tolerate of this - they are known to be incredibly tolerant; I think in the past decades they've turned, in general, into a country of weak sisters. I would not be surprised at all to see them respond to this half-heartedly.
The problem is that a 'neutral/secular' society that doesn't actually foster values and lets anything run rampant (what is happening) is actually antiChristian. No secular human can admit to that, but a lack of religion (supposedly) is also a 'religious state.' They don't see it that way, and so all religious values are being shunned from all public, education, and government sectors. They also don't see it, but it is secular humanism given the reigns (literally) of a country and is communism, all in the name of 'all men are created equal' which means to them 'communism.' I don't care, personally, if I'm ousted from a restaurant for any particular reason. A restaurant isn't a 'right' and not but in the loosest sense, attached to one. There is no balance of power or balance of justice at this present time in history and communism will just leave the country in hands of people with no Christian values, so no decency or love. It has happened in every communist state.
Liberal Youtube has placed a 'warning' on this video :Z YouTube/Google follows government into judgement of God : This Little Child - Scott Wesley Brown

This Little Child

Who would of thought
That long ago, so very far away
A little child would be born
And in a manger laid

And who would have thought
This little child
Was born the King of Kings
The Son of just a carpenter
But for whom the angels sing

And who would have thought
That as He grew
And with other children played
This child with whom
They laughed and sang
Would die for them some day

This little child
Could make a blind man see
Feed the hungry, make rich the poor
And set the sinner free

Oh, who would have thought
This little child
Was who the prophets said
Would take away the sins of man
And rise up from the dead

Oh, I believe and I will always sing
This little child is the King
Oh, I believe and I will always sing
This little child
He is the King of Kings

Many years have come and gone
Yet this world remains the same
Empires have been built and fallen
Only time has made a change

Nation against nation
Brother against brother
Men so filled with hatred
Killing one another

And over half the world is starving
While our banner of decency is torn
Debating over disarmament
Killing children before they're born

And fools who march to win the right
To justify their sin
Oh, every nation that has fallen
Has fallen from within

Yet in the midst of this darkness
There is a hope, a light that burns
This little child, the King of Kings
Someday will return

And I believe and I will always sing
This little child is the King
And I believe and I will always sing
This little child
He is the King of kings

This little child
Is who the prophets said
Will return to judge this world
The living and the dead

Oh, can't you see
That long ago, so very far away
This little child our only hope
Was born a King that day

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Consider that in that period of time in which the residential school system was most active, there were waves of pandemics - smallpox, polio, diptheria, influenza. Further, these children were taken from northern communities which were living on the edge of sustainability. They came to the schools uninoculated, lacking basic health care, often poorly nourished, often neglected, often abused, usually born of alcoholic mothers.

If you really want to be horrified, research the abuse meted out to aboriginal children in the Canadian residential school system. By nuns.

Make up your mind.

marke

Leftist BLM and anti-fa rioters set fire to St. John's church in DC also. Leftist atheists do not make good citizens. 5 Canadian churches have been burned in the last week or so in Canada. The devil never sleeps and his deluded hordes are always committing crimes at his leading.

A Roman Catholic church located in Morinville, Alberta, was set ablaze Wednesday morning, which is the fifth Canadian church set on fire in a week.
Videos posted throughout social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter show St. Jean Baptiste church, located roughly half an hour outside of the city of Edmonton, being immersed with flames and the steeple eventually falling over, The Toronto Star reported.
More proof democrat antifa and BLM mobsters hate Christians and persecute religious worshippers with no fear of repercussions from Merrick Garland and the perverted Biden Justice Department. God help America, not only because the left openly displays its hatred of God and Christians, but because so many Americans don't care and don't complain to authorities about the injustice and hate crimes being committed by the militant leftist democrats.

Appalling video shows Antifa militants attacking a group of Christians who were participating in a prayer event at a park in Portland, Oregon.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
More proof democrat antifa and BLM mobsters hate Christians and persecute religious worshippers with no fear of repercussions from Merrick Garland and the perverted Biden Justice Department. God help America, not only because the left openly displays its hatred of God and Christians, but because so many Americans don't care and don't complain to authorities about the injustice and hate crimes being committed by the militant leftist democrats.

Appalling video shows Antifa militants attacking a group of Christians who were participating in a prayer event at a park in Portland, Oregon.
The most disturbing part of that story is that the police stood by and watched.