The Ultimate Blasphemy - Jews Worshipping the False Christ

beameup

One thing that Jews accuse Christians of is worshipping a "false God". The "false god" is of course, the Lord Jesus Christ (Messiah). He came in his Father's name and was rejected.
By "signs and wonders", the False Christ ("Antichrist") will deceive the Religious Leadership of Israel, and they will actually bow down and worship "The Beast" (False Christ).
That's when "all hell breaks loose" on planet earth.

Ironic

Danoh

Yep...

John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

2 Thessalonians 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

Why?

2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

For "no prophecy of the Scripture" is a description of some last minute plan b on God's part.

Rather, all within Prophecy is a response preplanned by Him before the world began, and foretold by Him since the world began, Matt. 13:35; Acts 3:21.

Acts 17:11, 12

And then there is The Mystery - not only preplanned since before the world began, but kept secret since before the world began, Rom. 16:25; Eph. 3:11.

Rom. 5:6-8.

beameup

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a catching away [departure] first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the Temple of God, showing himself that he is God. - 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4

The Temple in Jerusalem must be rebuilt in the City of David, and Mosaic Law reestablished along with Temple sacrifices prior to the fulfillment of this prophecy.

chair

Why not? Your people have shown a history of rejecting God and your Messiah. A long Jewish history of bad decisions.

No. We don't reject God. And have no reason to even consider your man-god as a messiah or god or whatever. We don't reject- we don't even consider.

beameup

No. We don't reject God. And have no reason to even consider your man-god as a messiah or god or whatever. We don't reject- we don't even consider.

God has a Son
Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his Son's name, if thou canst tell? Proverbs 30:4

I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed. Daniel 7:13-14

chair

Who is Malek Yahweh...and why was He offered burnt sacrifices reserved only for Yahweh?:think:

We've been through this before, as you may recall. I answered your poionts (it was a few years ago, I think). I'm not going to spend time repeating the same things again.

Apple7

We've been through this before, as you may recall. I answered your poionts (it was a few years ago, I think). I'm not going to spend time repeating the same things again.

Do it for the edification of others...if you can, that is...