ECT The two part conclusion to EE's Biblical vs Classical Original Sin... (6A)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Original Sin has been abolished? Pride and Unbelief are subdued?

Yes! Though many will reject Him to His Face... the Loving Groom has not rejected them. The Love story ripples outward from a people of oppression that further enunciate the Garden account.

East of Eden... this is the direction we were cast from. Our journey is concluded by Him who rises in the East.

The Dragon deceived Eve... and Eve shared death with her Love. Adam partook of Death and suffered the dragon's sting. A mere mortal of flesh and blood, he was powerless to the one who had the power of death.

The Dragon sought the Bride of God... and the Bride of God partook of his lies. The mourning Groom didn't allow the Dragon to prevail. He too, partook of Death's Sting... and in doing so... the very power of Satan was lifted up... but three days later... Satan was conquered by the King of Kings, as Jesus stripped the very "key" to the fate of mankind from the Dragon.

In the dragon's greatest glory... he was cast from heaven! His pride went before his fall and his kingdom of dust began to slip between his fingers.

Love truly conquers ALL and Loves rule is the surest thing to be promised!

He Loves the whore, embraces the murderer, lays His well being down for His enemies, honors the dishonorable and counts the unrighteous Priceless beyond compare.

He is the Lover of our Soul and All knees will bow, every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the very GLORY of the Father. (Php. 2:9f; Heb. 1:3)

What cost Him everything... is free to us. It must simply be accepted as it is freely given.

Now... the Dragon is defeated and only armed with the weapon of deception. In this race we run.. all we must do is hang on to the faithful promise of the Selfless Groom that never, ever, fails the failing. He is faithful to unfaithful we.

He is that which His is and the I Am will always be our perfect Love that casts out ALL of our fears.

Link to the OP series that preceded this OP

Long live the King and forever hail His honorable Name! Jesus is, was and forever will be the solution. He, and He alone, is worthy of all surrender and praise!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Jesus-on-Forgiveness.jpg