The Tree of Life:

Letsargue

Whatever your concept of that Tree is, can it be unreasonable!! – For instance, if we are to eat of the Tree of Life freely, as God hath said, - HOW SHALL WE EAT!! – We do understand that it’s the Fruit there-of that we shall eat!! – Is the Tree of Life a small squatty and low hanging tree that the fruit can be easily plucked from the upper boughs!! – According to God the Tree bears twelve manner of Fruit. --- Do you see the Tree tiny, or gigantic, short and extremely broad, or tall and extremely narrow, or WHAT!! --- “FREELY EAT”, - does that mean that we will easily stretch forth our hands and EAT of it!! ------- Let me go way out on a limb of the Tree of Life, - way out!! – One of the Fruits of the Tree of Life now is the Fruit of Knowledge. --- Let me go far out on the limb and pluck a piece of that knowledge that none of you can believe!!

While I’m hanging on the Tree, to reach that secret and hidden thing, I pluck a Fruit and eat. What have I learned by that Fruit of KNOWLEDGE!!
From the beginning, I have always been, and never was I not. - For if I have Eternal Life, I have the Life of Christ, for Christ is the Life that I have!! - And if ever there was a Christ, then there was I, - even before Abraham, or Noah, or Adam, I was there!! ----- I SEE ANOTHER FRUIT I THINK I CAN STRETCH FORTH MY HAND AND EAT. ------ Before the world was, or even the earth, or the firmament was, or before the beginning, there was I in the dream of God while God was still in His REST!! --- I awake, - now still in God’s REST, all has been a dream, and now in the Place, or the House of the Lord forever. – Do you know where I dwell!! --- COME, OH COME AND SEE, FLY AWAY WITH ME!!

Paul – 032512

some other dude

92e25a73_chuck-norris-thumbs-up.jpg