The tragic fruit of Biden and democrat corruption and incompetence: American hostages in Afghanistan

marke

This nightmare will likely never end in our lifetimes. I blame crooked democrats and voter fraud for the atrocities being committed against Americans and allies now that Biden has abandoned them to the murderous Muslim morons. If Biden had not stolen the election we would never have had to now stand by and watch our fellow countrymen and allies being abused and butchered by the Taliban and ISIS.

The top Republican on the House Foreign Affairs Committee said Sunday the Taliban are preventing flights filled with American civilians and allies from leaving Afghanistan.
Rep. Michael McCaul of Texas said on “Fox News Sunday” the Taliban are not clearing the airplanes to depart despite approval from the State Department.
“In fact we have six airplanes at Mazar-i-Sharif airport, six airplanes, with American citizens on them as I speak, also with these interpreters, and the Taliban is holding them hostage for demands right now,” Mr. McCaul said.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Everybody with any intelligence whatsoever knew that whoever was left behind would automatically become a hostage.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Meanwhile the covid death count due to Joe the Rapist continues to mount, the southern border continues to be a disaster/crisis, the economy is stalled, and winter is coming with no expectation that fuel prices will do anything but continue to climb.

But no mean tweets

marke

Meanwhile the covid death count due to Joe the Rapist continues to mount, the southern border continues to be a disaster/crisis, the economy is stalled, and winter is coming with no expectation that fuel prices will do anything but continue to climb.

But no mean tweets
Immigrants at the US southern border are not social distancing, not wearing masks, infecting others with covid, and not getting tested for covid, and the Biden administration and democrat officials are doing nothing to address the problem.

Illegal immigrants refuse to social distance or wear masks and can’t be kept in quarantine even if they do contract the coronavirus, the Department of Homeland Security’s inspector general said in a report Wednesday that undercuts many of the Biden administration’s claims.