The Third Month Does Not Have A Month Name

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Revi'i, Third Month Second Day
Laylah Night Omer 46

This is not the Babylonian Month Names. Read here. Why Babylonian Names for Jewish Months?

The first month Aviv Exodus 13:4
4 Today you are going out, in the month of spring.
:ד הַיּ֖וֹם אַתֶּ֣ם יֹֽצְאִ֑ים בְּחֹ֖דֶשׁ הָֽאָבִֽיב

The second month Ziv I Kings 6:1 and 6:37
1 And it was in the four hundred and eightieth year after the departure of the children of Israel from Egypt, in the fourth year, in the month Ziv, which (is) the second month of Solomon's reign over Israel, that he did (begin to) build the house of the Lord.
א וַיְהִ֣י בִשְׁמוֹנִ֣ים שָׁנָ֣ה וְאַרְבַּ֣ע מֵא֣וֹת שָׁנָ֡ה לְצֵ֣את בְּנֵֽי־יִשְׂרָאֵ֣ל מֵאֶֽרֶץ־מִצְרַיִם֩ בַּשָּׁנָ֨ה הָרְבִיעִ֜ית בְּחֹ֣דֶשׁ זִ֗ו הוּא הַחֹ֣דֶשׁ הַשֵּׁנִ֔י
:לִמְלֹ֥ךְ שְׁלֹמֹ֖ה עַל־יִשְׂרָאֵ֑ל וַיִּ֥בֶן הַבַּ֖יִת לַיהֹוָֽה
37 In the fourth year was the foundation of the house of the Lord laid, in the month of Ziv. :לז בַּשָּׁנָה֙ הָֽרְבִיעִ֔ית יֻסַּ֖ד בֵּ֣ית יְהֹוָ֑ה בְּיֶ֖רַח זִֽו

The third month
The fourth month
The fifth month
The sixth month

The seventh month Eitanim I Kings 8:2
2 And all the men of Israel assembled themselves unto king Solomon at the feast in the month Ethanim, which (is) the seventh month.
:ב וַיִּקָּ֨הֲל֜וּ אֶל־הַמֶּ֚לֶךְ שְׁלֹמֹה֙ כָּל־אִ֣ישׁ יִשְׂרָאֵ֔ל בְּיֶ֥רַח הָאֵֽתָנִ֖ים בֶּחָ֑ג ה֖וּא הַחֹ֥דֶשׁ הַשְּׁבִיעִֽי

The eighth month Bul I Kings 6:38
38 And in the eleventh year, in the month Bul, which is the eighth month, the house was finished throughout all the parts thereof, and according to all the fashion of it, and he built it seven years. לח וּבַשָּׁנָה֩ הָאַחַ֨ת עֶשְׂרֵ֜ה בְּיֶ֣רַח בּ֗וּל הוּא הַחֹ֣דֶשׁ הַשְּׁמִינִ֔י כָּלָ֣ה הַבַּ֔יִת לְכָל־דְּבָרָ֖יו וּלְכָל־מִשְׁפָּטָ֑יו (כתיב
:מִשְׁפָּטָ֑ו) וַיִבְנֵ֖הוּ שֶׁ֥בַע שָׁנִֽים

The ninth month
The tenth month
The eleventh month
The twelfth month

The first day of the week evening and morning night and day is Rishon meaning First
The second day of the week evening and morning night and day is Sheni meaning Second
The third day of the week evening and morning night and day is Shlishli meaning Third
The fourth day of the week evening and morning night and day is Revi'i meaning Fourth
The fifth day of the week evening and morning night and day is Chamishi meaning Fifth
The sixth day of the week evening and morning night and day is Shishi meaning Sixth
The seventh day of the week night and day is Shabbat the Sabbath

beameup

It is Shishi, the Third Month the Fourth Day, until sundown or Shabbat, Omer 48.

How are you wanting to edify me here with or in the truth?

Even John uses the Gentile calendar in Revelation, as does Daniel in his prophetic writing.
We remain in the "Times of the Gentiles" (see Luke 21:24).

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob - Romans 11:25-26

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Even John uses the Gentile calendar in Revelation, as does Daniel in his prophetic writing.
We remain in the "Times of the Gentiles" (see Luke 21:24).

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, the Third Month, the Eighth Day, Evening and Morning, Night and Day.

I do observe the Jewish Calendar, beginning from the Torah.

I believe that you are addressing what is the Gentile Calendar. There may be more than one perspective on what it is. It is not the Calendar for Israel. And Paul did not create a different or new calendar for Gentiles.

Shalom.

Jacob

beameup

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, the Third Month, the Eighth Day, Evening and Morning, Night and Day.

I do observe the Jewish Calendar, beginning from the Torah.

I believe that you are addressing what is the Gentile Calendar. There may be more than one perspective on what it is. It is not the Calendar for Israel. And Paul did not create a different or new calendar for Gentiles.

Shalom.

Jacob

Paul used the Roman calendar. The Jewish calendar depended upon the Temple and witnesses of the new moon at the Temple. There is no Temple.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Paul used the Roman calendar. The Jewish calendar depended upon the Temple and witnesses of the new moon at the Temple. There is no Temple.

It is Shlishli (Third), the Third Month, the Eighth Day, Boker (Morning), Yom (Day).

Can the new moon be observed even so in Jerusalem and Israel? What about around the world? What do you think?

beameup

It is Shlishli (Third), the Third Month, the Eighth Day, Boker (Morning), Yom (Day).

Can the new moon be observed even so in Jerusalem and Israel? What about around the world? What do you think?

The specific instructions are given in the Torah.
The Temple was destroyed and all Jews banished from Jerusalem.
Even now, they have the wrong location for the Temple, as
the Temple is clearly in the City of David according to Scripture.
As well, the calendar is "adjusted" according to the barley ripening.
I don't see any barley growing in the City of David, do you?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The specific instructions are given in the Torah.
The Temple was destroyed and all Jews banished from Jerusalem.
Even now, they have the wrong location for the Temple, as
the Temple is clearly in the City of David according to Scripture.
As well, the calendar is "adjusted" according to the barley ripening.
I don't see any barley growing in the City of David, do you?

Today is Revi'i (Fourth) the Third Month the Ninth Day. It is actually Evening, Night, before Morning, Day. Laylah means Night. Erev means Evening. Morning is Boker. Day is Yom.

Where are the instructions found? Can I or may I see them in the Hebrew? There is no temple. Jews are not banished from Jerusalem. What location you speak or or you are speaking of I do not know. The Temple should be in Jerusalem. Yerushalayim. The City of David. As for an adjusted calendar according to the barley ripening I would need to learn more about what you are saying before accepting it, if I were to or if I am going to, but you also say that there is no barley growing in the City of David which is interesting as a statement I guess thought I do not know what this is means or might mean.

beameup

Today is Revi'i (Fourth) the Third Month the Ninth Day. It is actually Evening, Night, before Morning, Day. Laylah means Night. Erev means Evening. Morning is Boker. Day is Yom.

Where are the instructions found? Can I or may I see them in the Hebrew? There is no temple. Jews are not banished from Jerusalem.

That's because your "rabbi" is not giving you all the information.
Titus destroyed the Temple in 70AD and the Romans again redestroyed
Jerusalem in 135 AD. All Jews were banished from Jerusalem and Judea.
Obviously you are unaware that the Lunar Calendar had to be "adjusted"
occasionally because the SEASONS went out of sync with the calendar.
When the SEASONS went out of sync, the CROPS also went "out of sync".

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That's because your "rabbi" is not giving you all the information.
Titus destroyed the Temple in 70AD and the Romans again redestroyed
Jerusalem in 135 AD. All Jews were banished from Jerusalem and Judea.
Obviously you are unaware that the Lunar Calendar had to be "adjusted"
occasionally because the SEASONS went out of sync with the calendar.
When the SEASONS went out of sync, the CROPS also went "out of sync".

I do not follow what you are saying or I do not follow with what you are saying.

Nothing is out of sync.

I do not use AD. Interesting additional information.

I do not accuse my Rabbi of not doing anything.

I have been called a Rabbi.