The Seven Passover Dates!!

Letsargue

Proverbs 9:6-9 KJV – “Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding. --
7 He that reproveth A SCORNER getteth to himself shame: and he that REBUKETH A WICKED MAN getteth himself a blot. 8- REPROVE NOT A SCORNER, lest he hate thee: REBUKE A WISE MAN, and he will love thee. 9- GIVE INSTRUCTION TO A WISE MAN, and he will be yet wiser: TEACH A JUST MAN, and he will increase in learning”. -------- 2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV –

When God says, “Scorners”, or “Wicked men”, God is speaking of “FOOLS”!! – It doesn’t matter what one shows a Fool that is TRUTH, the Fool will act like a FOOL!! – SOO, all you GENIUSES AND SCHOLARS, and all you who teach that Jesus is your “PASSOVER LAMB” - when the Gentiles never had a Passover of the Old Law!! – The Gentiles were not of the Old Law, therefore the Gentiles HAVE NO “PASSOVER” ( PERIOD ). -- But that doesn’t matter to FOOLS!! – The Fool will maintain that Jesus is their “PASSOVER LAMB”, “AND” that the Lamb of God is the Lamb of the Wedding Feast; BOTH!! – The slaughter of the Passover Lamb, takes place on the SAME DATE OF THE WEDDING OF THE LAMB, ( SAME DATE )!! –

The Seven Passovers!! – Adam was put out of the Garden of Eden, -- Noah passed over the flood, -- Moses passed over from Egypt, -- Jesus was born on that date, -- Jesus died on that date, -- Pentecost was on that same date, -- AND JESUS “RETURNED”, AND “PASSED OVER” AND DESTROYED THE TEMPLE, IN AD70 ON THAT SAME DATE!!!! – ( The Seven Passover Dates )!! ---
The Christian is not of anything pertaining to anything of the OLD LAW, or anything such as a PASSOVER!!! – To the Christians, the date that was the “PASSOVER”, is the “WEDDING” of Jesus to the CHURCH!! --- John 14:3 KJV – “I will COME AGAIN, AND RECEIVE YOU unto myself”. -----/----- Who cares if all you smarter than God Geniuses deny the Truth!! - None of you will care, neither will God, NOR WILL I!!

Churches of Christ!! – You think you have Baptism, but you don’t!! – Mark 1:4 KJV – “John did “BAPTIZE” in the wilderness and PREACHED THE –( BAPTISM OF REPENTANCE FOR THE “REMISSION” OF SINS )-”. -----/----- If John the Baptist preached “REPENTANCE”, and Baptized for the “REMESSION OF SINS”, what do today’s churches preach and Baptize UNTO!! – Why is not John the Baptist your “MESSIAH”!! – It’s Truth that the Baptism of Jesus Christ is “ALSO” for the REMISSION OF SINS; - but don’t any of you KNOW that Jesus “ONLY” ADDED THE “RESURRECTION” TO JOHN’S BAPTISM!!! – John’s Baptism was ONLY a “death and burial”, -- dying to the Old Law. Then through Jesus, we are RESURRECTED THIS SIDE OF THE OLD LAW, never having anything to do with the Old Law, fulfilling the “UNBROKEN” commandments of Moses. Thus, Jesus’ Body is NOT BROKEN. - Jesus is the righteousness of those “UNBROKEN” COMMANDMENTS that were before the ones that Moses “BROKE”!!! – COME ON!! - WAKE UP FROM THE DEAD, and live unto the “Righteousness” of God’s “UNBROKEN” Commandments through Jesus Christ!! – You all call yourselves Christians, when it’s obvious that God does not call you anything but, “I NEVER KNEW YOU”!!

Paul – 021912