The "QAnon" Fraud!

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
I wonder if this distinguished-looking gentleman has anything to do with the "QAnon" stuff (beyond merely happening to have the letter 'Q' as his middle initial):
At 0:42, he says:
When I'm flying, I put my helmet on, my visor down, my mask up. You don't know who I am.
According to the video's title Biden (or "Biden"?) picks Gen. Charles Q. Brown Jr. as next chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Q._Brown_Jr.:
On March 2, 2020, the White House announced that President Donald Trump would nominate Brown to become the next Chief of Staff of the United States Air Force, succeeding General David L. Goldfein.[12] On June 9, 2020, Brown was unanimously confirmed (98–0) by the United States Senate to succeed Goldfein as Chief of Staff of the US Air Force.[13]
So, far from having been purged from the gov't by Biden ("Biden"?), this high-level intelligence guy and "top-notch strategist" (according to Biden ("Biden"?))--a Trump nominee who was confirmed as Chief of Staff of the USAF--has just been nominated by Biden ("Biden"?) to chair the Joint Chiefs of Staff. According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chairman_of_the_Joint_Chiefs_of_Staff, if Brown is confirmed to the office of CJCS, that will make him:
the presiding officer of the United States Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS). The chairman is the highest-ranking and most senior military officer in the United States Armed Forces[3] and the principal military advisor to the president, the National Security Council,[4] the Homeland Security Council,[4] and the secretary of defense.[4][5] While the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff outranks all other commissioned officers, the chairman is prohibited by law from having operational command authority over the armed forces; however, the chairman assists the president and the secretary of defense in exercising their command functions.[6]
Seems like a description of a position the occupant of which is likely to be somewhat interested in, and "in the know" about the sorts of stuff "QAnon" is said to dispense. The question (for those of us who do not believe Press-invent Joe Biden* was elected POTUS) is: whom would a CJCS, Charles Q. Brown, be assisting: Resident Joe Biden ("Joe Biden"?) or President Trump?

*Press: the Mainstream Mockingbird Media
Invent: "make up (an idea, name, story, etc.), especially so as to deceive someone."
Joe Biden: :poop: