The pride of the freewiller and denial of Grace salvation !

genuineoriginal

You are the boaster. Look at me, Im humble
You are thinking like a Pharisee and you have your reward: the reward of the hypocrite.

Matthew 6:5
5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.​

I am not looking for praise from men, I am looking for mercy from God.

Jude 1:21
21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.​

beloved57

You are thinking like a Pharisee and you have your reward: the reward of the hypocrite.

Matthew 6:5
5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.​

I am not looking for praise from men, I am looking for mercy from God.

Jude 1:21
21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.​

Look at me, Im humble, your not

beloved57

I do not deny that salvation is by God's Grace alone.
God alone will save those who have found favor in His sight (grace).
God chooses who He will save as a gift He is giving to Himself, and God is very discriminating about the quality of the gifts given to Him.

Nobody can save themselves.
Nobody can force God to save them.

Nobody can earn salvation through works.
However, anyone can earn damnation through works.

Psalm 92:7
7 When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:​

God granted free will to man so man can choose whether to walk down the broad way that leads to destruction or walk along the narrow way that leads to life.

Matthew 7:13-14
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.​

God is too discriminating to grant salvation to anyone who is walking down the broad way that leads to destruction.
God is also too discriminating to choose to grant salvation to everyone who is walking along the narrow way that leads to life.

Matthew 22:14
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.​

More boasting about your walk

Nanja

I do not deny that salvation is by God's Grace alone.

Grace was given to only some of mankind: The Election of Grace Eph. 1:4-5, Chosen of the Father In Union with Christ Jesus before the world began.

Paul refers to this as the Gospel according to the power of God 2 Tim. 1:8.

2 Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Eph. 1:7
In whom we [Elect] have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

The Death of Christ was specifically for them, a remnant of mankind chosen to have forgiveness of sins in Him their Surety Savior Heb. 7:22 from Everlasting. So for them [the Elect] Grace shall reign in their behalf until it consummates them into Glory.

2 Tim. 2:10
Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

Ps. 84:11
For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

And these Chosen Ones In Union with Christ to have forgiveness of sins according to the riches of His Grace are God's Vessels of Mercy, which He had afore prepared for Glory !

Rom. 9:23
And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory

Titus 3:5
Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;