The Most Basic!!

Letsargue

I’m going back to the basic fundamentals, the VERY BASIC, and if you don’t like it, SO BE IT!!
If you don’t have the most basic of the Truth, how do any of you geniuses ever expect to add any of your garbage to something that is not the very BASIC!! – It’s like starting a Business, everything must start and everything must add up from that very start to the end, or you don’t have a true assessment of your business throughout, especially at the end when you want to sell it or even give it away!! – So it is with God and THE LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF HIS TO HIS CHILDREN!!

Starting with --- Genesis 1:3-4 KJV – “God said, Let there be LIGHT: and there was LIGHT.
4 And God saw the LIGHT, that it was GOOD: and God –( DIVIDED )- THE LIGHT from the DARKNESS”. ------ DIVIDED!! – BASIC, - what did God use to ( DIVIDE ) the LIGHT from the DARKNESS!!! How did God divide them, and what did God use to DIVIDE, and what is the DIVISION!!! – Geniuses, - that’s BASIC!!! – How be-it, that none of you could care LESS!! -------- WELL, NEITHER DO I CARE THAT YOU DON’T CARE!!!!

If you have built your garbage on anything other than what the answer to that BASIC WILL WAS; - you are most FOOLISH!!!

Paul – 032912

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
home base........

home base........

~*~*~

What is basic, we could call fundamental, and that would by synonymous with the substance of life or consciousness itself, that reality we call 'God'.

Since God is Light, we can metaphysically assume a conscious and living energy, mind and spiritual reality that orginates and pervades all that exists.

Fundamental reality just is,....without any human effort.

Pure ease of Being.

pj

Letsargue

~*~*~

What is basic, we could call fundamental, and that would by synonymous with the substance of life or consciousness itself, that reality we call 'God'.

Since God is Light, we can metaphysically assume a conscious and living energy, mind and spiritual reality that orginates and pervades all that exists.

Fundamental reality just is,....without any human effort.

Pure ease of Being.

pj

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!

It's simple to be Christian!! - ( "My burden is light" ), Christ said!! - It must start with the basics, at the start, at the beginning, and just how hard is it to find the Beginning!! Genesis 1:3-4 KJV ---//-- There's nothing Philosophical about it, but I think those who can't stick with the Word of Truth can make anything out of everything!!

Paul -- 040212

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!

It's simple to be Christian!! - ( "My burden is light" ), Christ said!! - It must start with the basics, at the start, at the beginning, and just how hard is it to find the Beginning!! Genesis 1:3-4 KJV ---//-- There's nothing Philosophical about it, but I think those who can't stick with the Word of Truth can make anything out of everything!!

Paul -- 040212

Blessings :)

pj

Letsargue

God is Light.

One Love :)

God is the soul basis of all consciousness.........

pj

You’re mixing Horseradish with Applesauce!! – The “LIGHT” is a Parable for the TRUTH that we understand and have Faith in!! – LOVE is the Reason for giving one’s self, “Unconsciously”, NOT BECAUSE YOU “THINK” – LOVE!!
God is the “WAY” for the SOUL to be Unconscious, but natural in Righteousness!! – That’s the “WAY” of a Child of God, or else HYPOCRISY BECOMES THE “WAY”!!! – Thus the “WAY” of the Tree of Life HAS BEEN KEPT!!!

Paul – 040412