ECT The measure of Forgiveness given is the measure received

James Dalton

BANNED
Banned
A sojourner prepares for a journey and passes on some wisdom.

Jesus Christ is our only eternal hope. He isn't just the gate, but He is the destination. He has no parallel and His Father, His Holy Spirit and His Flesh, all make up the Hero of humanity. His Mercy knows no boundaries. His Love endures when all other Love fails.

There is no making ourselves pleasing to God. There is no increase in self effort towards Jesus that will save a single soul. We are all created equal and we are all equally in need of God's redemption. There is no one that He has given His Word to that will be shamed at Judgment.

All of us are bound in equal debt and no carnal observation can determine if a person is more saved than another, or more condemned.

In this age of grace we can choose to be selected.

In the age of Moses, God made it clear who was elected.

When we pray and count ourselves blessed to be beloved, we must believe that the Grace that saves us is miraculous and sufficient for all others, even more so than for ourselves.

Many will deny His promises to Israel and many will deny His true name. Many will look to adorn themselves with self righteousness and boasting. Even these must be hoped for and believed unto salvation.

If we, who are not He, are capable of Forgiveness, Love, Compassion and Mercy, how much deeper is God's limitless wealth of these immeasurable Gifts?

If we, who are counted His friends, can be absolved by faith in Jesus, alone, how much more everlasting will His Atonement be for those He led out of Egypt with His Strong Hand and have been in tribulations to this very day.

May the sons of Jacob be Lights to the sons of men, when all other Love grows cold and all living souls reject that Jesus is God and His Grace is sufficient!

Long live the King Of the Jews!

Long Live the King of Kings!

May Mercy be our guide and a destructor of our pride!

May all knees bow and every tongue confess His name!

Let none of us count ourselves any less lost than any, or any more saved than all. May the Sword of the Spirit continue to carve our souls with Love, Correction, Teaching, Compassion, Mercy and honesty that casts light towards every corner of the darkness within our souls.

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi JD.
Welcome to TOL.
I'm certain that not everyone will not be saved.

James Dalton

BANNED
Banned
Hi JD.
Welcome to TOL.
I'm certain that not everyone will not be saved.

Hi Tambora.
Thank you.
Should I call you Alligator Tamer?
I would tell you that I'm certain that not everyone will be saved, but I can't. I'm not God. Scripture warns of the fate of the False Prophet, Beast and Devil, but I maintain that God can do as God wants.

God saved mankind from evil.
God made an unbreakable covenant with Israel.
God shook up Israel and brought about salvation to the entire world, through God-the-Son.
God specializes in Mercy, Miracles and the Unfathomable.

When He returns to fulfill His covenant with Israel and gather His final gentile number, there is so much that is unknown.

I thank Him for His Love and pray that I express what He does for me to others with some level of justice towards the undeserved forgiveness He has granted to me for eternity.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I would tell you that I'm certain that not everyone will be saved, but I can't. I'm not God.
You don't have to be GOD to trust what GOD's word has revealed.
And GOD's word has revealed that not everyone will be saved.

Matthew 25:46 KJV
(46) And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Daniel 12:2 KJV
(2) And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Or, you can deny GOD's word and make up anything you like.

James Dalton

BANNED
Banned
You don't have to be GOD to trust what GOD's word has revealed.
And GOD's word has revealed that not everyone will be saved.

Please keep in mind that I haven't made scripture say one thing or another. I said the following.

Scripture warns of the fate of the False Prophet, Beast and Devil, but I maintain that God can do as God wants.

My message is that we have no right to speak for God in relation to the final fate of any person. I am stating that God can and will do as God ultimately desires. He can burn us all forever, save a few, save only Israel, save Israel and the Church, save only the Church, save Hitler, well, you get the idea. God has the final decision in these matters and I'm not going to call it heads, tails or standing on its side.

Matthew 25:46 KJV
(46) And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

This is exactly what the bible says. It also says the following.

(BSB) 2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow to fulfill His promise as some understand slowness, but is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

(ASV) Isaiah 46:10 declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times things that are not yet done; saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure;

I'm not putting words in God's mouth or disagreeing with you. I am stating that God's forgiveness is a gift that we can't limit. The entire message of the post I made is summed up with these words; "All of us are bound in equal debt and no carnal observation can determine if a person is more saved than another, or more condemned."

Is this un-scriptural?

Daniel 12:2 KJV
(2) And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

I couldn't agree more that this is exactly what scripture says. The word "contempt" here is connected to the ruling of the "Sanhedrin". It would be the following definition; "the offense of being disobedient to or disrespectful of a court of law and its officers." This connects to the earthly examples of God's justice being magnified in God's ultimate authority.

I never forget these verses when taking these matters into consideration.

(ESV) Hosea 6:6 For I desire steadfast love and not sacrifice, the knowledge of God rather than burnt offerings.

(ESV) Matthew 9:13 For I desire steadfast love and not sacrifice, the knowledge of God rather than burnt offerings.

(ESV) Matthew 5:7 “Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy."

(ESV) James 2:13 "For judgment is without mercy to one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment."

Or, you can deny GOD's word and make up anything you like.

I couldn't agree more. I am wise enough to know that I am stupid, when compared with the wisdom of God, so I take the mercy I've been shown into my heart and admit that there are parts of scripture that only God has the final say in.

I can't emphasize enough that I'm making it clear that I'm not God and this is why I leave these matters up to God. After all, scripture says the following.

(ASV) Romans 11:33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and the knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past tracing out! 34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counselor? 35 or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again? 36 For of him, and through him, and unto him, are all things.

The final words in this glorious passage are what I am expressing.

"To him be the glory for ever. Amen."

Does that clear up my position on this?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My message is that we have no right to speak for God in relation to the final fate of any person.
One does not need to individualize the names that truth is about.
Just believe GOD's word as true that not all will be saved.

I can't emphasize enough that I'm making it clear that I'm not God and this is why I leave these matters up to God.
Don't know why you would think there was a need for you to emphasize you are not GOD. I already know that.
It is about whether YOU believe GOD's word revealed through scripture.
Not all will be saved.

James Dalton

BANNED
Banned
One does not need to individualize the names that truth is about.
Just believe GOD's word as true that not all will be saved.

Does it say that "not all will be saved", or that "all will be saved"? I'm certain that it says both in a way that forces us to choose to represent Mercy or Condemnation.

I quoted this passage of scripture.

(ASV) Romans 11:33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and the knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past tracing out! 34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counselor? 35 or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again? 36 For of him, and through him, and unto him, are all things.

The final words in this glorious passage are what I am expressing. I even went on to make it clear that my idea is that all glory belongs to God, alone.

"To him be the glory for ever. Amen."

Don't know why you would think there was a need for you to emphasize you are not GOD.

I do. It's because of the following passage out of Romans 11.

Romans 11:33 "how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past tracing out"

In a very sacred passage of the Bible that gives assurance that God isn't done with the people of Jacob, a quotation from another passage of scripture is given.

"Job 11:7 "Can you discover the depths of God? Can you discover the limits of the Almighty?"

This passage is worded in a way that is quoted in Romans in another passage.

"Romans 2:4 Or do you think lightly of the riches of His kindness and tolerance and patience, not knowing that the kindness of God leads you to repentance?"

The purpose of these words is to give all final authority to God and remove human opinion on the idea. I'm claiming a biblical stance that is present in every word of the Bible, and especially present in every word that Proceeds from the Mouth of God in the Gospels.

I'm not understanding what is causing you to question that we are all in need of God and it is best to take the stance of mercy as people that are forgiven.

Did you know that Moses said this to God?

(ESV) Exodus 32:32 "But now, if you will forgive their sin—but if not, please blot me out of your book that you have written.”

I already know that.
It is about whether YOU believe GOD's word revealed through scripture.
Not all will be saved.

I'm not sure why you keep claiming the bible high ground here when I'm giving all authority to God with my words and saying Mercy triumphs over judgment. I'm also saying that mercy isn't shown to those that show no mercy.

Is there a specific reason you're not okay with giving all authority to God and placing all sinners well being over your own?

James Dalton

BANNED
Banned
GOD does have all authority.
And the word of GOD says not all will be saved, and that makes the fact authoritative.

This is not what the Bible says. It says that all authority is left to God and He can do whatever makes Him happy. Israel thought that all but Israel was condemned. They were wrong. I'm only stating that judgment and salvation is the work and ruling of God alone. I am going even further to use Romans 11 to show that we can't trace out God's final moves on the matter because they're things that He set up to distinguish the hearts of men.

God has destroyed flesh in scripture, but He hasn't brought on final fate to anyone yet. Do we really have the wisdom to decide what God will do in the end?

I am looking to God for the answers to these questions and I am refusing to make a ruling one way or another.

If you have the Scriptural authority and passages to prove beyond a shadow of doubt that God will condemn a single human being that gives us a right to diminish mercy in our message, I will consider your stance.

I would like to remind you of one story where a man rebelled against God and was used to witness to a town of wicked people that this man couldn't wait to watch burn.

How did God respond in that circumstance?

Last edited:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
This is not what the Bible says. It says that all authority is left to God and He can do whatever makes Him happy. Israel thought that all but Israel was condemned. They were wrong. I'm only stating that judgment and salvation is the work and ruling of God alone. I am going even further to use Romans 11 to show that we can't trace out God's final moves on the matter because they're things that He set up to distinguish the hearts of men.

God has destroyed flesh in scripture, but He hasn't brought on final fate to anyone yet. Do we really have the wisdom to decide what God will do in the end?

I am looking to God for the answers to these questions and I am refusing to make a ruling one way or another.

If you have the Scriptural authority and passages to prove beyond a shadow of doubt that God will condemn a single human being that gives us a right to diminish mercy in our message, I will consider your stance.

I would like to remind you of one story where a man rebelled against God and was used to witness to a town of wicked people that this man couldn't wait to watch burn.

How did God respond in that circumstance?

Jonah knew from Amos and Isaiah that Nineveh would be used by God to bring the raping pillaging Assyrians down upon Israel. Thus he wanted them torched and in Hosea's day they were.

It is important not to go beyond what is written. When God says some will go to eternal damnation then that's where they go. For me I can't go out on a limb and claim that God can go back on His word.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL