ECT THE MEANING OF JOHN 3:16 !!

Danoh

Now you have gone and done it you actually tried to present the scripture as it actually is and in context. You should have made it a "mystery" then the Madist would have swooned and accepted your message.

Actually you have both proven once more that you just pick those things without studying them out in depth, conclude your foolishness into them, and run with it.

Case in point; study out who were the Samaritans were in the OT and you find the ones Christ was dealing with were Israelites who had intermarried with the Samaritans back during one of Israel's many disobediences.

They were of Israel, you two incompetents.

Luke 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

John 4:5 Then cometh he to a city of Samaria, which is called Sychar, near to the parcel of ground that Jacob gave to his son Joseph. 4:6 Now Jacob's well was there. Jesus therefore, being wearied with his journey, sat thus on the well: and it was about the sixth hour. 4:7 There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus saith unto her, Give me to drink.

4:19 The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet. 4:20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.

They were half-breed Israelites; you knuckleheads.

It is why they were also "waiting for the consolation of Israel" Luke 2:25

John 4:25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. 4:26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

4:29 Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ?

4:42 And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.

Your other points are just as full of holes.

:doh:

dodge

Actually you have both proven once more that you just pick those things without studying them out in depth, conclude your foolishness into them, and run with it.

Case in point; study out who were the Samaritans were in the OT and you find the ones Christ was dealing with were Israelites who had intermarried with the Samaritans back during one of Israel's many disobediences.

They were of Israel, you two incompetents.

Luke 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

John 4:5 Then cometh he to a city of Samaria, which is called Sychar, near to the parcel of ground that Jacob gave to his son Joseph. 4:6 Now Jacob's well was there. Jesus therefore, being wearied with his journey, sat thus on the well: and it was about the sixth hour. 4:7 There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus saith unto her, Give me to drink.

4:19 The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet. 4:20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.

They were half-breed Israelites; you knuckleheads.

It is why they were also "waiting for the consolation of Israel" Luke 2:25

John 4:25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. 4:26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

4:29 Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ?

4:42 And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.

Your other points are just as full of holes.

:doh:

Danoh, seriously ?

John 3:16 is not a "mystery" it is a fact.Nor can it be set aside by MAD nonsense.

For God so loved = God is love don't ya know ?

The world=everyone both Jew and gentile.

That He gave= God acted

His only begotten Son= The promised Messiah ( savior )

That who ever believe= ANY ONE i.e. GRACE

Would not perish= Forgiven

But have ever lasting life= Salvation.