ECT The manner of Jesus' second coming.

Interplanner

Yes, you must run the race, you must stay in the faith. You can not turn from Christ back unto the world. So do you think someone should be ale to say I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE, then go run a brothel, and have 10 girlfriends n the side ? Jesus said to the Luke Warm I will spew you out of my mouth.

Works do nothing for you, but like James says, FAITH without works is dead. It means if there is no FRUIT, there really is NO FAITH, its all MOUTH/TALK.

Saying I believe, doesn't mean you believe, if you really believed in Jesus you would pick up your cross and follow him.

There's no point RonMon, these guys can't settle for the most ordinary facts of reality about the gospel, neither in print, nor in real life.

God does not justify anyone from their sins who does not think they need it.

Danoh

There's no point RonMon, these guys can't settle for the most ordinary facts of reality about the gospel, neither in print, nor in real life.

God does not justify anyone from their sins who does not think they need it.

Nice attempt at a bait and switch on your part, IP - you well know you do not hold to the understanding that one must DO something both to GET saved, and then thereafter DO something to STAY saved.

Feel free to correct me on this, if it is not your understanding.

It is mine...

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.