The Hated Creator:

Letsargue

God created everything, everything in Heaven and in earth, spiritual and carnal. - If it exists in any way. - God CREATED IT. --- WELL! --- THE SON CREATED IT ALL. --- WELL! --- Everything was created by the Word of God, - God spoke, and the Word created all things. --- WELL! --- The Son is the “Seed of the Word; so the Son created all things without speaking anything; the Father sowed the seed and created all things by sowing the seed of the Creation.

WELL! ---- However all things were created, you all can’t believe it anyhow.
If God-all-mighty stood in your very faces and pointed at Acts 2:38 KJV – and said. “THIS IS WHAT I SAID”! – You would laugh and walk away. --- If Jesus Christ himself stood in your faces and said, -- “He that believes what I said, and is BAPTIZED the way I said, the same shall be saved”. - You would laugh and walk away. ---- If an Angel of God or Christ stood in your very faces and said: - “YOU AND I HAVE COMMUNICATED ABOUT THESE THINGS”, -- You would laugh and walk away. --- Hebrews 13:2 KJV –
Either you HAVE “entertained”, or detained Angels when you should have known, but you laughed and turned away. --- The time is now, when you will not laugh and turn or walk away. --- The fields are no longer green. - When the crops are turned from life, and are no longer green; the servant beats his sword into a sharp cycle and begins gathering the weeds from the field to burn.

Here’s another contradiction for you! --- Galatians 6:7 KJV – “Whatsoever a “MAN” soweth, that shall he also reap”. ---&--- Revelation 14:19 KJV – “The “ANGEL” thrust in his sickle into the earth, AND GATHERED THE VINE of the earth”. ----- In this case, did the sower also reap what he sowed, or did the Angel do the sowing, then reaped what he sowed? ---How do you geniuses make that work?

Paul – There is none liken to my Christ. – 082511

griffinsavard

The wrath is coming.....

Rom 1:18 ¶ For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Rom 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed [it] unto them.

Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Rom 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified [him] not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

They are bringing the Wrath of God on their own foreheads.....their foolish mind has been darkened and God is giving them up. We already know what comes next.

Job 27:11 I will teach you by the hand of God: [that] which [is] with the Almighty will I not conceal.

Job 27:12 Behold, all ye yourselves have seen [it]; why then are ye thus altogether vain?

Job 27:13 This [is] the portion of a wicked man with God, and the heritage of oppressors, [which] they shall receive of the Almighty.

Job 27:14 If his children be multiplied, [it is] for the sword: and his offspring shall not be satisfied with bread.

Job 27:15 Those that remain of him shall be buried in death: and his widows shall not weep.

Job 27:16 Though he heap up silver as the dust, and prepare raiment as the clay;

Job 27:17 He may prepare [it], but the just shall put [it] on, and the innocent shall divide the silver.

Job 27:18 He buildeth his house as a moth, and as a booth [that] the keeper maketh.

Job 27:19 The rich man shall lie down, but he shall not be gathered: he openeth his eyes, and he [is] not.

Job 27:20 Terrors take hold on him as waters, a tempest stealeth him away in the night.

Job 27:21 The east wind carrieth him away, and he departeth: and as a storm hurleth him out of his place.

Job 27:22 For [God] shall cast upon him, and not spare: he would fain flee out of his hand.

Job 27:23 [Men] shall clap their hands at him, and shall hiss him out of his place.

some other dude

Bunny1.jpg

Letsargue

The wrath is coming.....

Rom 1:18 ¶ For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Rom 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed [it] unto them.

Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Rom 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified [him] not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

They are bringing the Wrath of God on their own foreheads.....their foolish mind has been darkened and God is giving them up. We already know what comes next.

Job 27:11 I will teach you by the hand of God: [that] which [is] with the Almighty will I not conceal.

Job 27:12 Behold, all ye yourselves have seen [it]; why then are ye thus altogether vain?

Job 27:13 This [is] the portion of a wicked man with God, and the heritage of oppressors, [which] they shall receive of the Almighty.

Job 27:14 If his children be multiplied, [it is] for the sword: and his offspring shall not be satisfied with bread.

Job 27:15 Those that remain of him shall be buried in death: and his widows shall not weep.

Job 27:16 Though he heap up silver as the dust, and prepare raiment as the clay;

Job 27:17 He may prepare [it], but the just shall put [it] on, and the innocent shall divide the silver.

Job 27:18 He buildeth his house as a moth, and as a booth [that] the keeper maketh.

Job 27:19 The rich man shall lie down, but he shall not be gathered: he openeth his eyes, and he [is] not.

Job 27:20 Terrors take hold on him as waters, a tempest stealeth him away in the night.

Job 27:21 The east wind carrieth him away, and he departeth: and as a storm hurleth him out of his place.

Job 27:22 For [God] shall cast upon him, and not spare: he would fain flee out of his hand.

Job 27:23 [Men] shall clap their hands at him, and shall hiss him out of his place.

I take it that you give much prophecy. --- Do you believe all prophecies of God? – How about this one about the FALL OF ISRAEL in AD 70?. ----- Luke 21:21-22 KJV – “For these BE THE DAYS of vengeance, that –( ALL )- THINGS WHICH ARE WRITTEN MAY BE FULFILLED”. ----- I DO! --- All the prophecies you gave there have been fulfilled for two thousand years IF GOD IS TRUE.

Paul – 082611

griffinsavard

I take it that you give much prophecy. --- Do you believe all prophecies of God? – How about this one about the FALL OF ISRAEL in AD 70?. ----- Luke 21:21-22 KJV – “For these BE THE DAYS of vengeance, that –( ALL )- THINGS WHICH ARE WRITTEN MAY BE FULFILLED”. ----- I DO! --- All the prophecies you gave there have been fulfilled for two thousand years IF GOD IS TRUE.

Paul – 082611

It was the end of the world [Satan's ideal system] at the time of Christ. Judgment was given against the prince of darkness.

All Scripture is good for instruction. As it was so it shall be and there is nothing new under the sun. In our times the same thing has happened- people have knowledge of God- they decide they dont want to follow Him- God lets them have their strong delusion- the harvest comes, the wheat are seperated from the tares- judgment is pronounced on the nation- it is overthrown and destroyed like Sodom and Gomorrah.

Job 33:12 ¶ Behold, [in] this thou art not just: I will answer thee, that God is greater than man.

Job 33:13 Why dost thou strive against him? for he giveth not account of any of his matters.

Job 33:14 For God speaketh once, yea twice, [yet man] perceiveth it not.

Job 33:15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;

Job 33:16 Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction,

Job 33:17 That he may withdraw man [from his] purpose, and hide pride from man.

Job 33:18 He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.

Job 33:19 ¶ He is chastened also with pain upon his bed, and the multitude of his bones with strong [pain]:

Job 33:20 So that his life abhorreth bread, and his soul dainty meat.

Job 33:21 His flesh is consumed away, that it cannot be seen; and his bones [that] were not seen stick out.

Job 33:22 Yea, his soul draweth near unto the grave, and his life to the destroyers.

Job 33:23 ¶ If there be a messenger with him, an interpreter, one among a thousand, to shew unto man his uprightness:

Job 33:24 Then he is gracious unto him, and saith, Deliver him from going down to the pit: I have found a ransom.

Job 33:25 His flesh shall be fresher than a child's: he shall return to the days of his youth:

Job 33:26 He shall pray unto God, and he will be favourable unto him: and he shall see his face with joy: for he will render unto man his righteousness.

Job 33:27 He looketh upon men, and [if any] say, I have sinned, and perverted [that which was] right, and it profited me not;

Job 33:28 He will deliver his soul from going into the pit, and his life shall see the light.

Job 33:29 Lo, all these [things] worketh God oftentimes with man,

Job 33:30 To bring back his soul from the pit, to be enlightened with the light of the living.

This world was judged 2000 years ago. God is seeking those who will worship Him in Spirit and truth. Once God is done He will come back for His children. Should be anytime now, maranatha.....

;)

Deepskyy

However some would say that there are two powers in Heaven, and that the creation of the fullness of existence is not attributed to YHWH but to the other power, Wisdom.

Letsargue

However some would say that there are two powers in Heaven, and that the creation of the fullness of existence is not attributed to YHWH but to the other power, Wisdom.

YES! -- Some would say, but READ IT in the Scriptures to know the TRUTH.

Paul -- 082711

Letsargue

It was the end of the world [Satan's ideal system] at the time of Christ. Judgment was given against the prince of darkness.

All Scripture is good for instruction. As it was so it shall be and there is nothing new under the sun. In our times the same thing has happened- people have knowledge of God- they decide they dont want to follow Him- God lets them have their strong delusion- the harvest comes, the wheat are seperated from the tares- judgment is pronounced on the nation- it is overthrown and destroyed like Sodom and Gomorrah.

Job 33:12 ¶ Behold, [in] this thou art not just: I will answer thee, that God is greater than man.

Job 33:13 Why dost thou strive against him? for he giveth not account of any of his matters.

Job 33:14 For God speaketh once, yea twice, [yet man] perceiveth it not.

Job 33:15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;

Job 33:16 Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction,

Job 33:17 That he may withdraw man [from his] purpose, and hide pride from man.

Job 33:18 He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.

Job 33:19 ¶ He is chastened also with pain upon his bed, and the multitude of his bones with strong [pain]:

Job 33:20 So that his life abhorreth bread, and his soul dainty meat.

Job 33:21 His flesh is consumed away, that it cannot be seen; and his bones [that] were not seen stick out.

Job 33:22 Yea, his soul draweth near unto the grave, and his life to the destroyers.

Job 33:23 ¶ If there be a messenger with him, an interpreter, one among a thousand, to shew unto man his uprightness:

Job 33:24 Then he is gracious unto him, and saith, Deliver him from going down to the pit: I have found a ransom.

Job 33:25 His flesh shall be fresher than a child's: he shall return to the days of his youth:

Job 33:26 He shall pray unto God, and he will be favourable unto him: and he shall see his face with joy: for he will render unto man his righteousness.

Job 33:27 He looketh upon men, and [if any] say, I have sinned, and perverted [that which was] right, and it profited me not;

Job 33:28 He will deliver his soul from going into the pit, and his life shall see the light.

Job 33:29 Lo, all these [things] worketh God oftentimes with man,

Job 33:30 To bring back his soul from the pit, to be enlightened with the light of the living.

This world was judged 2000 years ago. God is seeking those who will worship Him in Spirit and truth. Once God is done He will come back for His children. Should be anytime now, maranatha.....

;)

God or Jesus Christ cannot do or go anywhere now. - God is where he prepared for us all, "US ALL, not the LOST", and the Gates are not forcing us to do or go anywhere else.

Paul -- 082711

Deepskyy

YES! -- Some would say, but READ IT in the Scriptures to know the TRUTH.

Paul -- 082711
Like how the scriptures use Elohim, which is the plural form as the entities at work in the creation narrative?
Or how YHWH states "Let US" at multiple points in the creation narrative. Those scriptures?
Or the multitude of Midrash and Jewish Mysticism texts written on the subject of two powers in heaven? You know, people who's whole lives were dedicated to the study of the scriptures?

griffinsavard

The theory of evolution is to rob God of His earth and Creation and thus leave His people with no appeal to when it comes to ownership of the earth. The Bible says the meek will inherit the earth.

Let us remember we are only pilgrims here and if you vainly try to fight for your property with guns and knives you will die. No one can make war with the Beast and Jesus did not use violence when they came to get him.

Why should we be so afraid anyways, we know we have an eternal inheritence laid up in heaven for us.......?

If they martyr us they will just send us home early,,,.....

Letsargue

Like how the scriptures use Elohim, which is the plural form as the entities at work in the creation narrative?
Or how YHWH states "Let US" at multiple points in the creation narrative. Those scriptures?
Or the multitude of Midrash and Jewish Mysticism texts written on the subject of two powers in heaven? You know, people who's whole lives were dedicated to the study of the scriptures?

LIVES? - Satan is the living dead and he has dedicated his "life" to the scriptures also. - SO what are you saying? ----- "If you dedicate your "life" to the Scriptures, that you, or they are right"?

Paul -- 082811

Letsargue

The theory of evolution is to rob God of His earth and Creation and thus leave His people with no appeal to when it comes to ownership of the earth. The Bible says the meek will inherit the earth.

Let us remember we are only pilgrims here and if you vainly try to fight for your property with guns and knives you will die. No one can make war with the Beast and Jesus did not use violence when they came to get him.

Why should we be so afraid anyways, we know we have an eternal inheritence laid up in heaven for us.......?

If they martyr us they will just send us home early,,,.....

How do any of you know that you are Christian? --- It doesn’t matter what one thinks about anything as far as being a Christian. – You can have faith that Jesus is and was and that still has nothing to do with it. – Remember, Faith without works is / “IS” DEAD / DEAD FAITH! – So what is one to do? – Read Acts 2:37-38 KJV -- ”What shall we do”? – “Repent and BE BAPTIZED”.- That is what was TOLD FOR THEM TO DO WITH THEIR “FAITH”. – Add the “FIRST WORKS” to their Faith, that their Faith be not a DEAD FAITH.

Paul – 082811