The Great Falling Away??

Letsargue

You all twist God’s Truth around to fit your own father’s lying doctrines!! – No one can tell, or show you anything that is Truth. – You’ve turned the Great Falling Away, into a great “REVIVAL”!!!!! ---- Knowledge This: >>--- 2 Thessalonians 2:3 KJV – 3- ( Let no man deceive you by any means ): ((( for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first ))), ( and that man of sin be revealed ), the son of perdition”. -------///--- You all know who that man is, - but again, God put him there.

What’s the cause of the Great Falling Away?? – Most so-called ?christians speak of “Knowledge shall be increased” for some change in Godlessness. But which knowledge is it that increased that God is referring to?? - Is it the knowledge of carnal things, or is it the increase in the Knowledge of Heavenly Truths?? – Is the creating better ways of how to kill, and cause to die; your example of increased knowledge, even for transportation?? – Cars and Planes kill far more men, women and “CHILDREN” than horses ever did, and for what; - just so you / “YOU” can get somewhere faster?? – Is not the population in such trouble that you must kill the unborn, and even the born, and let the elderly die; in order to satisfy your “knowledge” of over crowding?? – You all still don’t KNOW how the Pyramids were built, YET, and you’ve increased in knowledge?? – Crime is the worse than in all history by far!! – and you’ve increased in criminal knowledge?? – Over-weight is a smart thing?? – Family break-ups increased, is good knowledge?? – Your turning to Social Marxism World Wide, because you are Smarter than yester years?? ------ You are smarter in Satan’s Foolish Knowledge I agree, but does God consider that “Knowledge”?? – NOOO!!! – The Knowledge of God is what caused most to run and hide, not being able to defend yourselves and your “?Knowledge” of your worshiped father, who has Lied to you all, whom he has given birth to.

What is all this??? ----- >>-- 2 Peter 3:16 KJV – 16- “ ( In all his epistles ), speaking in them of these things; in ( Which are some things hard to be understood ), which ( they that are unlearned and unstable ) wrest, ( as they do also the other Scriptures ), ( Unto their own destruction ). ---&--- 2 Timothy 4:16-17 KJV – 16- “( At my first answer ) ( No man stood with me ), but ( all men forsook me ): I pray God that it may not be laid to their charge. 17- Notwithstanding ( the Lord stood with me ), and strengthened me; that ( by me the preaching might be fully known ), and that all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion”. ------///--- That looks like the great falling away was because Paul taught many Wonderful Secrets that the Fools could never accept and they “ALL” Ran and Hid!!! -- But that’s the way of fools, and they will always justify their Foolishness!! --- 1 Corinthians 2:14-15 KJV ---&--- Matthew 7:14 KJV -- 14- Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto Life, and few there be that find it”. --------///--- “Find it”?? – You have to look and SEE, before you can find “Eternal Life”!! ---- John 5:39-40 KJV – 39- “Search the Scriptures; for in them ye think ye have Eternal Life: and ( They are they which testify of Me )”. 40- And ((( Ye “WILL NOT” come to me, that ye might have Life )))”. -------///--- If I told you all more things, you couldn’t receive them either, and still Blaspheme me and God!!! – I’m not saying that any of you have “Fallen Away”, BUT have never climbed up the right way to start with, but walked into nowhere the easy way; - through blasphemy!!!!

Paul – 020413

Letsargue

Its going on right now !

Yes!! - For 4 or more years. But actually it hasn't gotten to the bad stuff yet, but just wait, this country is going to go through some very, very BAD Stuff. But these guys don't care; they're going to be "Raptured", and miss the bad stuff. - HAAA!!!! - If they haven't been "( Raised Up )" yet, they're not going to have another chance. - They have already missed it!!!- The Gospel has already been pulled out from them!!

Paul -- 020413

Letsargue

la

Yes it has, it cannot get any worse !

There are people who do have it very, very bad always, but we speak of the ( Nations ) and the world, where there is no one who has it good except those of the Antichrist with “Dignity”

Hebrews 13:5 KJV – 5- “Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee”. -----/---

Acts 23:5 KJV – 5- “Then said Paul, ( I wist not, brethren, that he was the High Priest ): for it is written, Thou shalt not speak evil of the ( Ruler ) of thy people”. -----//---

Jude 1:8 KJV – 8- “Likewise also these filthy dreamers ( Defile the flesh ), despise dominion, and speak evil of ( “Dignities” ). -----//---

“Dignities” is speaking of those of government, not the commoners. – “Dignitaries” are the ONLY people who have “Dignity”, or are “Dignified”. – The commoners cannot, and do not have “Dignity” without steeling it from those in government, and they (( Will take your “Dignity” back from you, using their sword!!!

Paul – 020513

False Prophet

Deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons cause people to fall away from the faith. Because they reject the knowledge of the truth so as to be saved; God sends a deluding influence over them so that they will believe a lie. The son of perdition comes before the day of the LORD.
1Tim.4
[1]
Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by giving heed to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons,
2Tim.3
[1]
But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of stress.

[2] For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy,
[3] inhuman, implacable, slanderers, profligates, fierce, haters of good,
[4] treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,
[5] holding the form of religion but denying the power of it. Avoid such people.
2Thes.2
11 For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, 12 in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.

Letsargue

Deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons cause people to fall away from the faith. Because they reject the knowledge of the truth so as to be saved; God sends a deluding influence over them so that they will believe a lie. The son of perdition comes before the day of the LORD.
1Tim.4
[1]
Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by giving heed to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons,
2Tim.3
[1]
But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of stress.

[2] For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy,
[3] inhuman, implacable, slanderers, profligates, fierce, haters of good,
[4] treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,
[5] holding the form of religion but denying the power of it. Avoid such people.
2Thes.2
11 For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, 12 in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.

How can a person be a lover of self, rather than a lover of God; - unless he has Turned Away from God?? – A Christian is a lover of self, - because he is like Christ. - How can a Christian love Christ and not himself, who is like He is?? – Jesus Loved His own Body, and died for it!!!!! --- Learn what God Teaches, not the junk that the devil has taught you.
How could a Christian ( Not ) know what God sent them was a “Delusion”?? - You must be able to tell the Truth from something that God has allowed Satan to show you!! – How is God going to Lie like that, when God cannot Lie?? – You just believed a “Delusion” there!! --- “Delusion”: - A “False Representation”, a Lie for the Truth, A Lie, Anything “Deluded” without changing its vision, or is Adulterated, by an Adulterer. ---- Words mean things!!

Paul – 020513

Last edited: