The Gospel was preached When?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

How can some of you say that the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the “Death, burial, and resurrection” wasn’t preached until PAUL preached it. - No wonder there’s a Hell! The Gospel of the Savior has been preached nearly from the beginning. – What’s this? -- Isaiah 53:3-5 KJV – “He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. 4- Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. 5- But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed”.
Acts 8:35 KJV – “Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus”. ---- This is not Paul teaching a “GENTILE”, It’s Philip! – Philip was SENT by the SPIRIT; God is SPIRIT. - The SPIRIT OF GOD sent Philip to the Gentile to preach Jesus’ Gospel!

What’s this! -- Psalms 22:14-18 KJV – 14- “I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; IT IS MELTED IN THE MIDST OF MY BOWELS. 15- My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast BROUGHT ME INTO THE DUST OF DEATH. 16- For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet. 17- I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me. 18- THEY PART MY GARMENTS AMONG THEM, AND CAST LOTS UPON MY VESTURE”. ----- That’s not Paul preaching either! – It’s King David singing a prophesy of the GOSPEL of the Savior to all of Israel! – Thank God there’s a Hell!

Is this not the likeness of the sacrifice of the Savior? Is not the Gospel in the mind of God at this time? – Genesis 22:7-11 KJV – “Where is the lamb for a burnt offering? 8- And Abraham said, My son, GOD WILL PROVIDE HIMSELF A LAMB FOR A BURNT OFFERING: so they went both of them together. 9- And they came to the place which God had told him of; and Abraham built an altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound Isaac his son, and laid him on the altar upon the wood. 10- And Abraham stretched forth his hand, AND TOOK THE KNIFE TO SLAY HIS SON. 11- And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I. ------“. ----- The Gospel of the Savior wasn’t preached to anybody until Paul preached it to the Gentiles, YOU SAY? ----- Thank God there’s Hell!

Proverbs 1:26-28 KJV - 26 “I ALSO WILL LAUGH AT YOUR CALAMITY; I will mock WHEN YOUR FEAR COMETH; 27- When your fear cometh as ( DESOLATION ), and your ( DESTRUCTION ) cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. 28- THEN SHALL THEY CALL UPON ME, BUT I WILL NOT ANSWER; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me”. ---- What happened to Calling upon the Lord Guys? – What happened to seek ye the Lord? - Whosoever? – Guess WHAT? – There is a Hell, thank God!

I also will laugh while sitting on my donkey; - another Unicorn.

Paul – 062310

beloved57

The gospel was preached to Abraham Gal 3:

8And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

That at least goes back to Gen 12:

Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

2And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Letsargue

The gospel was preached to Abraham Gal 3:

8And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

That at least goes back to Gen 12:

Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

2And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Yes! Of course.
Thanks

Paul -- 062310

some other dude

How can some of you say that the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the “Death, burial, and resurrection” wasn’t preached until PAUL preached it.

Who is saying that?

- No wonder there’s a Hell!

There's a Hell because some of you say that the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the “Death, burial, and resurrection” wasn’t preached until PAUL preached it?

I don't see anybody saying that except you.

Are you in Hell?

Letsargue

Who is saying that?

There's a Hell because some of you say that the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the “Death, burial, and resurrection” wasn’t preached until PAUL preached it?

I don't see anybody saying that except you.

Are you in Hell?

Where do all these kind people come from? -- They know nothing.

I can see now, what a horrible time Jesus had with the fools of his day! They were an angry, jealious, and denying foolish Word of God haters too.

Paul -- 062410

some other dude

little fellow, you posted this:

Letsargue said:
How can some of you say that the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the “Death, burial, and resurrection” wasn’t preached until PAUL preached it.

I'm asking you to tell me who says that. Does somebody here on this site say that? Because the only one I see here saying that is you.

Letsargue

little fellow, you posted this:

I'm asking you to tell me who says that. Does somebody here on this site say that? Because the only one I see here saying that is you.

I'm not going into your childish argument there. - If you have something that will contradict with my thread, pleast have at it. Other wise, I don't have time to take part in something so mundane. Your Christian family there should clue you in on what you ask, but I guess they are too afraid to do that even.

Paul -- 062410

some other dude

I don't understand any of that. Not one bit.

Once again, out of curiousity - who on this site says that the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the “Death, burial, and resurrection” wasn’t preached until PAUL preached it.

Judging by the way you keep avoiding the question, I'm beginning to think that the answer is nobody, not one person.

Am I right?

Non-Excluvistic

BANNED
Banned
The Gospel was preached when Jesus was around, but every since then it's been :juggle: :idunno: :sheep::drum::confused::argue::the_wave::BRAVO: in any order

Letsargue

I don't understand any of that. Not one bit.

Once again, out of curiousity - who on this site says that the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the “Death, burial, and resurrection” wasn’t preached until PAUL preached it.

Judging by the way you keep avoiding the question, I'm beginning to think that the answer is nobody, not one person.

Am I right?

If I not answering your question is sinful, then is it not sinful? - If I answer your question and it is sinful, then is that not also sinful?

Why am I supposed to answer your question when you have many brothers to answer YOUR question about that for you?

I just say they teach error, I'm not teaching you what they teach!

Paul -- 062410

some other dude

Your response is very confusing, so I'm going to chop it up. I hope you don't mind.

If I not answering your question is sinful, then is it not sinful? - If I answer your question and it is sinful, then is that not also sinful?

I don't have any idea what you're talking about here. The question I asked was a simple one. I'm astounded that you might even consider answering it to be sinful or not sinful. It's nothing more than a simple question.

Why am I supposed to answer your question when you have many brothers to answer YOUR question about that for you?

Why are you supposed to answer my question about something you posted on a discussion board? Did you really just ask that?

I just say they teach error, I'm not teaching you what they teach!

Well that's good, because I'm not all that interested right now in looking at what "they" teach. Right now all I'm interested in determining is who "they" are.

Letsargue

Your response is very confusing, so I'm going to chop it up. I hope you don't mind.

I don't have any idea what you're talking about here. The question I asked was a simple one. I'm astounded that you might even consider answering it to be sinful or not sinful. It's nothing more than a simple question.

Why are you supposed to answer my question about something you posted on a discussion board? Did you really just ask that?

Well that's good, because I'm not all that interested right now in looking at what "they" teach. Right now all I'm interested in determining is who "they" are.

I post Threads for all you so called "Christians" to "CORRECT" using the Word of God, not for asking stupid questians that have nothing to do with the correcting of anything. That I try not to take part in.

Paul -- 062410

some other dude

I post Threads for all you so called "Christians"

You post threads to catch people who aren't really Christian? Why on earth would you do that? Where in the Bible are Christians called to do that?

to "CORRECT" using the Word of God, not for asking stupid questians that have nothing to do with the correcting of anything. That I try not to take part in.

Paul -- 062410

Why on earth would you consider it a stupid question? You started this thread ranting and raving at people who do one specific thing. You are either unwilling or unable to specify who you are referring to. I'm beginning to think that you don't know a single person who says that the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the “Death, burial, and resurrection” wasn’t preached until PAUL preached it.

I'm starting to think you're not quite rational.

Letsargue

You post threads to catch people who aren't really Christian? Why on earth would you do that? Where in the Bible are Christians called to do that?

Why on earth would you consider it a stupid question? You started this thread ranting and raving at people who do one specific thing. You are either unwilling or unable to specify who you are referring to. I'm beginning to think that you don't know a single person who says that the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the “Death, burial, and resurrection” wasn’t preached until PAUL preached it.

I'm starting to think you're not quite rational.

It’s hard for me to understand why many of your so called “Christian” brothers won’t answer your question. There are many Pauline Dispensationalist here on TOL. There are also many who are anti Dispensationalist here on TOL. – It appears that both would rather see me bashed by you than stand up for their own false doctrines. That’s who you’re dealing with here, not me.

The shamelessness of the lost has no bounds. To the shameless, the slaying of the Lord was a good work, and they continue to slay the Word of God with joy, and without mercy. They cannot stand up for their own doctrines against the truth. As you “MAYBE” can see that they just run and hide.

Classic Pauline Dispensationalism (CPD)

we believe the Church began at Acts 2 and that Paul was commissioned by the Risen Lord Jesus Christ to PROGRESSIVELY UNFOLD AND EXPLAIN, to the other Apostles and members of the Body, various aspects of subjects previous hidden ("mysteries") as mentioned throughout his epistles.

Basic teachings of Mid Acts Dispensational right division
- Jesus, in his earthly ministry, ministered to the circumcision. (Rom 15:8,
- JESUS REVEALED THE MYSTERY INFORMATION FIRST TO PAUL (Col 1:25-26, 1 Tim 1:16,
- Prophecy and mystery are different (Acts 3:19-21 vs Rom 16:25)
- PETER AND PAUL TAUGHT DIFFERENT MESSAGES.
- Prophecy has been interrupted.
- The gospel of the kingdom is not the gospel of the grace of God
- Israel’s Church and the Church, the body of Christ, are different.

Maybe now someone of this wonderful and glorious religion will set things straight for you and me. --- Cross you fingers and hold your breath.

Paul – 062510

SaulToPaul 2

- Jesus, in his earthly ministry, ministered to the circumcision. (Rom 15:8,
- JESUS REVEALED THE MYSTERY INFORMATION FIRST TO PAUL (Col 1:25-26, 1 Tim 1:16,
- Prophecy and mystery are different (Acts 3:19-21 vs Rom 16:25)
- PETER AND PAUL TAUGHT DIFFERENT MESSAGES.
- Prophecy has been interrupted.
- The gospel of the kingdom is not the gospel of the grace of God
- Israel’s Church and the Church, the body of Christ, are different.

:up: Now, you're on the right track!

some other dude

It’s hard for me to understand why many of your so called “Christian” brothers won’t answer your question.

Why on earth would they answer a question I have been asking of you?

There are many Pauline Dispensationalist here on TOL. There are also many who are anti Dispensationalist here on TOL. – It appears that both would rather see me bashed by you than stand up for their own false doctrines. That’s who you’re dealing with here, not me.

That's just silly. I'm not bashing you, I'm merely asking you to explain what you said.

The shamelessness of the lost has no bounds. To the shameless, the slaying of the Lord was a good work, and they continue to slay the Word of God with joy, and without mercy. They cannot stand up for their own doctrines against the truth. As you “MAYBE” can see that they just run and hide.

Again, in the context of the question I have asked you, this is just silly.

Are you always this silly?

heir

TOL Subscriber
SORRY! -- That's not my TRACK / Broad Way! -- There's not many on my spinny path.

Paul -- 062510
Perhaps you who should examine yourself to see if you be in the faith. What is the gospel of your salvation?

Do you see any differences at all in what Peter and Paul preached?

Do you make a distinction between that of Israel and the Body of Christ (prophecy vs mystery) or do you just mix it all together?

Letsargue

Perhaps you who should examine yourself to see if you be in the faith. What is the gospel of your salvation?

Do you see any differences at all in what Peter and Paul preached?

Do you make a distinction between that of Israel and the Body of Christ (prophecy vs mystery) or do you just mix it all together?

Peter and Paul both taught exactly what Christ gave them each of them to teach, by his insperation, YES? - They may have taught diffrent ways, and diffrent wording, but not diffrent doctrins. They both taught the same Gospel and the same Baptism.

Israel has been destroyed, they are just a people who call themselves the JEWS. - The Jews have no place to worship their false gods. -- The Christians (the Jew inwardly not outwardly), worship Jesus Christ as LORD.

Paul -- 062710

Status
Not open for further replies.