The Godhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Origin of Gods Word.

Gods Word originated from God the Father.

John 1:1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
(NKJ)

Gods Word did NOT originate from Jesus. Jesus got the Word from God the Father.

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

Gods Word did NOT originate from the Holy Spirit. Jesus got the Word from God the Father, and the Holy Spirit only quotes what Jesus said.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

The Holy Spirit is NOT allowed to speak to us any other way.

John 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

This is where the Godhead came from. All three are rooted and grounded in the Word of God. All three only speak Gods Word. But only one of them is God. That would be the Father.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
We are trying to deal with the Word of God in the very same way that Jesus dealt with the Word. He is our example. It didnt make Jesus God, and it isnt going to make us God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There is only one God the Father.

John 17:1-3

1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

John 20:17
17 Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.'"
(NKJ)

1 Cor 8:5-6
5 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many gods and many lords),
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I have had the chance and have heard Him. He says to call upon the name of the Lord and you will be saved.

I said
That's good. Now all you have to do is work out your salvation.

Phil 2:12
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
(NKJ)

When you start that you can get rid of that trinity nonsense.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
That's good. Now all you have to do is work out your salvation.

Phil 2:12
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
(NKJ)

When you start that you can get rid of that trinity nonsense.

I have been working out my salvation Squeaky. It is being delivered from the snares that would hinder me from doing the will of God. It can also be looked at as a deliverance from that which is evil. You look at the trinity as evil. I see it as the nature of God that is so clearly taught in scripture. The only reason you see a satanic trinity is because it is a counterfeit of the the Holy Trinity; Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I have been working out my salvation Squeaky. It is being delivered from the snares that would hinder me from doing the will of God. It can also be looked at as a deliverance from that which is evil. You look at the trinity as evil. I see it as the nature of God that is so clearly taught in scripture. The only reason you see a satanic trinity is because it is a counterfeit of the the Holy Trinity; Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

I said
I see it as a big deception. And it is what keeps you from the revelations of Jesus Christ. You have added the trinity to your belief system.

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

And you have taken away from the words of the Lord and you will lose your part in the book of life.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We are trying to deal with the Word of God in the very same way that Jesus dealt with the Word. He is our example. It didnt make Jesus God, and it isnt going to make us God.

Whatever Jesus is, we also shall be exactly like Him.

1Co 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
1Co 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
1Co 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
1Co 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

The word "Godhead" is a mistranslation.

The divine nature is more accurate (divinity)

Men are condemned because they understood His divine power and nature, yet did not give Him His due.
Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
Rom 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

LA

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Divine Nature

Acts 17:29
29 "Therefore, since we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, something shaped by art and man's devising.
(NKJ)
2 Pet 1:4
4 by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
(NKJ)
2 Pet 1:2-3
2 Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord,
3 as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue,
(NKJ)
Worship
Rev 3:9
9 "Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie-- indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.
(NKJ)

xxxDivine nature is so misunderstood. The deceived think that the divinity or deity or divine nature that Jesus had was what made Him God and it didnt. First because we can have the same divine nature and we're not God. Second because divine nature just means God is working through us.
xxxThe problem that people have with worship is they dont know what it means. Worship means to submit to without question. And that is what we are suppose to do with God, is submit to Him without question. But God wants us to worship or submit to Jesus without question. And He tells us that those who are of the synagogue of Satan will even worship at our feet.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
I see it as a big deception. And it is what keeps you from the revelations of Jesus Christ. You have added the trinity to your belief system.

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

And you have taken away from the words of the Lord and you will lose your part in the book of life.
Well said.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
He has always been hardhearted.

1 Tim 6:3-8
3 If anyone teaches otherwise and does not consent to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which accords with godliness,
4 he is proud, knowing nothing, but is obsessed with disputes and arguments over words, from which come envy, strife, reviling, evil suspicions,
5 useless wranglings of men of corrupt minds and destitute of the truth, who suppose that godliness is a means of gain. From such withdraw yourself.
6 Now godliness with contentment is great gain.
7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
8 And having food and clothing, with these we shall be content.
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I don't agree with everything you say but most of your analysis is solid, especially main and basic principle of Christianity, squeaky.

It is blessing to read them.

thank you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I don't agree with everything you say but most of your analysis is solid, especially main and basic principle of Christianity, squeaky.

It is blessing to read them.

thank you.

I said
ok. There is a milk understanding and a meat understanding of the Word. I receive all my knowledge from the revelations of Jesus Christ. There is no way you could understand this if your not receiving the revelations of Jesus Christ. But what I am doing is showing all that there is much much more to being born again . Than what they have experienced so far. I'm just planting seeds for growth.

1 Cor 3:1-9

1 And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, as to babes in Christ.
2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able;
3 for you are still carnal. For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men?
4 For when one says, "I am of Paul," and another, "I am of Apollos," are you not carnal?
5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers through whom you believed, as the Lord gave to each one?
6 I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase.
7 So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase.
8 Now he who plants and he who waters are one, and each one will receive his own reward according to his own labor.
9 For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, you are God's building.
(NKJ)

Last edited:

WatchmanOnTheWall

The Origin of Gods Word.

Gods Word originated from God the Father.

John 1:1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
(NKJ)

Gods Word did NOT originate from Jesus. Jesus got the Word from God the Father.

48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

Gods Word did NOT originate from the Holy Spirit. Jesus got the Word from God the Father, and the Holy Spirit only quotes what Jesus said.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

The Holy Spirit is NOT allowed to speak to us any other way.

John 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

This is where the Godhead came from. All three are rooted and grounded in the Word of God. All three only speak Gods Word. But only one of them is God. That would be the Father.

The Word is Jesus.

John 1
14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. 15 John bore witness of Him and cried out, saying, “This was He of whom I said, He who comes after me is preferred before me, for He was before me.’ ”

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Word is Jesus.

John 1
14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. 15 John bore witness of Him and cried out, saying, “This was He of whom I said, He who comes after me is preferred before me, for He was before me.’ ”

I said

The KJV was taken from all these versions. The 1611 KJV was the one who added "He" in place of "IT". The He was added to give the Word authority. God is neither male nor female and we call Him a "He". The Holy Spirit is neither male nor female and we call Him a "He". He is a Spiritual title of authority. And the KJV wanted to give the Word(verses) the same title of authority. It was never meant to say that Jesus is the Word. The Word came through Jesus. And the Word can control flesh or become flesh.

Tyndale 1534:
Joh 1:1 In the beginnynge was the worde and the worde was with God: and the worde was God. 2 The same was in the beginnynge with God. 3 All thinges were made by it and with out it was made nothinge that was made. 4 In it was lyfe and the lyfe was ye lyght of men

Bishops 1568:
Joh 1:1 In the begynnyng was the worde, & the worde was with God: and that worde was God. 2 The same was in the begynnyng with God. 3 All thynges were made by it: and without it, was made nothyng that was made. 4 In it was lyfe, and the lyfe was the lyght of men,

Geneva 1587:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was that Word, and that Word was with God, and that Word was God. 2 This same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by it, and without it was made nothing that was made. 4 In it was life, and that life was the light of men.

And now our modern Concordant Literal Version:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the word, and the word was toward God, and God was the word. " 2 This was in the beginning toward God. 3 All came into being through it, and apart from it not even one thing came into being which has come into being." 4 In it was life, and the life was the light of men."

Its easy to prove Jesus is not the Word of God. The Word came through Jesus from God.

John 1:17-18
17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Mark 13:23
23 "But take heed; see, I have told you all things beforehand.
(NKJ)

WatchmanOnTheWall

I said

The KJV was taken from all these versions. The 1611 KJV was the one who added "He" in place of "IT". The He was added to give the Word authority. God is neither male nor female and we call Him a "He". The Holy Spirit is neither male nor female and we call Him a "He". He is a Spiritual title of authority. And the KJV wanted to give the Word(verses) the same title of authority. It was never meant to say that Jesus is the Word. The Word came through Jesus. And the Word can control flesh or become flesh.

Tyndale 1534:
Joh 1:1 In the beginnynge was the worde and the worde was with God: and the worde was God. 2 The same was in the beginnynge with God. 3 All thinges were made by it and with out it was made nothinge that was made. 4 In it was lyfe and the lyfe was ye lyght of men

Bishops 1568:
Joh 1:1 In the begynnyng was the worde, & the worde was with God: and that worde was God. 2 The same was in the begynnyng with God. 3 All thynges were made by it: and without it, was made nothyng that was made. 4 In it was lyfe, and the lyfe was the lyght of men,

Geneva 1587:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was that Word, and that Word was with God, and that Word was God. 2 This same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by it, and without it was made nothing that was made. 4 In it was life, and that life was the light of men.

And now our modern Concordant Literal Version:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the word, and the word was toward God, and God was the word. " 2 This was in the beginning toward God. 3 All came into being through it, and apart from it not even one thing came into being which has come into being." 4 In it was life, and the life was the light of men."

Its easy to prove Jesus is not the Word of God. The Word came through Jesus from God.

John 1:17-18
17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Mark 13:23
23 "But take heed; see, I have told you all things beforehand.
(NKJ)

I see, what you need is to go back to the original Greek and Hebrew to understand this:

The Word or Logos in Greek:

http://biblehub.com/interlinear/john/1-14.htm

Which clearly defines the Logos as male:

http://biblehub.com/greek/autou_846.htm

And God as also being Male:

http://biblehub.com/greek/patros_3962.htm

So there you have the Farther and the Son and Christians are the bride of Christ who will be married to Him forever. But where's the Mother?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEhRXACPaf4

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I see, what you need is to go back to the original Greek and Hebrew to understand this:

The Word or Logos in Greek:

http://biblehub.com/interlinear/john/1-14.htm

Which clearly defines the Logos as male:

http://biblehub.com/greek/autou_846.htm

And God as also being Male:

http://biblehub.com/greek/patros_3962.htm

So there you have the Farther and the Son and Christians are the bride of Christ who will be married to Him forever. But where's the Mother?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEhRXACPaf4

I said
You have been listening to to many intellectuals. God is neither male nor female. The Holy Spirit is neither male nor female. But they are Spirits. And when we are resurrected we will be neither male nor female. But spirits.

John 4:24
24 "God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
(NKJ)

Luke 20:34-36
34 And Jesus answered and said to them, "The sons of this age marry and are given in marriage.
35 "But those who are counted worthy to attain that age, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage;
36 "nor can they die anymore, for they are equal to the angels and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection.
(NKJ)

Matt 22:30
30 "For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels of God in heaven.
(NKJ)

Mark 12:25
25 "For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven.
(NKJ)

And your also wrong on who the bride of Christ is. You have a lot to learn. Christians are only the guests at the wedding.

Rev 21:9-11
9 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, "Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb's wife."
10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
11 having the glory of God. Her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal.
(NKJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.