What is the fullness of the Gentiles?

All Gentiles
All Gentiles who *will(strikethrough)* believe
The Gentiles that come to believe

All Israel will be saved
what it means

*All People will be saved(strikethrough)*

Israel is in the land (again)
we need to understand history starting with the Torah and with a right understanding of the new covenant
is there a relationship between Israel being in the land again and the coming of the new covenant?
because it already came
and whether or not Israel rejected or denied Jesus and the New Covenant and if it was postponed or delayed and what to do about how the New Covenant was supposed to be for the House of Israel and the House of Judah and how this never changed.

Bradley D

All Israel will come to believe in Christ.

"I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, and in this way all Israel will be saved. As it is written:

“The deliverer will come from Zion;

he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.

And this is my covenant with them

when I take away their sins” (Romans 11:25-27).

beameup

"the fullness of the Gentiles" event triggers the Harpazo (catching-away) of the Body of Christ.
Then God begins to focus upon the nation of Israel, as in days of old.

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part [some are saved and become part of the Body of Christ] is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in. - Romans 11:25

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Please excuse my ignorance, should I have replied to the first person (second person) or may the three of us discuss this? At what point should I hold my peace? Is it when there is more than two or three?

1 Corinthians 14:29-33 KJV - 29 Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge. 30 If [any thing] be revealed to another that sitteth by, let the first hold his peace. 31 For ye may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn, and all may be comforted. 32 And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets. 33 For God is not [the author] of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What is the fullness of the Gentiles?

All Gentiles
All Gentiles who *will(strikethrough)* believe
The Gentiles that come to believe

All Israel will be saved
what it means

*All People will be saved(strikethrough)*

Israel is in the land (again)
we need to understand history starting with the Torah and with a right understanding of the new covenant
is there a relationship between Israel being in the land again and the coming of the new covenant?
because it already came
and whether or not Israel rejected or denied Jesus and the New Covenant and if it was postponed or delayed and what to do about how the New Covenant was supposed to be for the House of Israel and the House of Judah and how this never changed.

I said
The Jews rejected Christ so Christ gave the new covenant to the Gentiles. And when the Gentiles get it right they will be equipped to receive and teach the Jews about the new covenant.

[Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[Eph 1:10
10 that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth--in Him.
[Eph 3:19
19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
[Eph 4:13
13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;
[Col 1:19
19 For it pleased [the Father that] in Him all the fullness should dwell,
[Col 2:9
9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;