The Four Wheels, The Four Gospels:

Letsargue

I knew a man in Christ above six years ago. Such an one caught up to the Third Heaven out of the body. How that he was caught up into Paradise, and heard a Gospel which it is not lawful for a man to utter.
I know this person that was translated to Heaven without seeing death. Of such an one will I believe, yet of myself I will not believe, but in mine own wretchedness. However, he stands with me when he’s present. – The wonders never cease. It’s like drinking from a cool stream that flows from a rock.--- The chariot awaits me, to take me back to my Lord’s house and his table. I have fasted many days during this famine. A Host and a feast await me in my Master’s house. Gabriel, my fellow servant is there.

I will take back with me the Gospel that I received. - I have kept it clean, and covered with skins. It has served no purpose here. – I travel with two Gospels of the Gospel; John and Mark. – You may not remember how the four Gospels of the Gospel were transported to Heaven when the world ended. – Let me remind you of that.

As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four. And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels. When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

Then the glory of the LORD departed from off the threshold of the house, and stood over the Cherubims. And the Cherubims lifted up their wings, and mounted up from the earth in my sight: when they went out, the wheels also were beside them, and every one stood at the door of the east gate of the LORD's house; and the glory of the God of Israel was over them above. This is the living creature that I saw under the God of Israel by the river of Chebar; and I knew that they were the Cherubims, every one had four faces apiece, and every one four wings; and the likeness of the hands of a man was under their wings. And the likeness of their faces was the same faces which I saw by the river of Chebar, their appearances and themselves: they went every one straight forward.

That is “Truth” how the Gospel was taken to the Third Heaven, and was placed into the open Temple of the Tabernacle of the Testimony in Heaven. - I was given it, and I will return it, leaving your world without the City with your own kind; DESOLATE. – There is none liken to my God.

Paul – 071511