ECT THE FAILURE OF ACTS 2 & PENTECOST !!

DAN P

Hi to all and Acs 2 , along with Pentecost has been around for a long time and there failure needs to be NOTED along with the RCC !!

In Luke 23:42 , the the THIEF says to Jesus , Rememberwhen thou cometh into thy KINGDOM !!

It has been all most 2000 years , so where is that Kingdom ??

In verse 43 , it reads , And Jesus said unto yo him , Verily , I say unto thee , To DAY shaltthou be with Me in Paradise !!

Was Jesus LYING about TODAY ??

I do not see that Kingdom , do you ??

Yet in verse 43 ther verb tense " SHALL THOU BE " is in the Future Tense and in the Indicative Mood of a FACT !!:bang::bang:

So how will the Acts 2 people slove this ??

dan p

Interplanner

The kingdom is visible like a state government. It is driven by the compelling message of the Gospel which stops men in their sin and changes their reasons for doing things. But there is no indication in the NT that it was going to be physically settled or a theocracy. There is nothing to solve. Christ is enthroned until his enemies are turned into his footstool.

DAN P

The kingdom is visible like a state government. It is driven by the compelling message of the Gospel which stops men in their sin and changes their reasons for doing things. But there is no indication in the NT that it was going to be physically settled or a theocracy. There is nothing to solve. Christ is enthroned until his enemies are turned into his footstool.

Hi and :

#1 , The 12 apostles will sit on 12 thrones judging Israel !

#2 , The 12 apostles will drink and eat the Passover in that Kingdom !
#3 , There will be the FULNESS of the Holy Spirit in that Kingdom in Ezk 36:26

#4 , Christ will RULE with a ROD of Iron !!

#5 , There will be sacrifices in that Kingdom , Ezk 40:39 , and there are many more !!

dan p

DAN P

Hi , so it is visible like a state goverment , so where is that in Luke 23:42 and 43 ??

You did not answer the OP , not stumped are you ??

dan p

Danoh

Hi , so it is visible like a state goverment , so where is that in Luke 23:42 and 43 ??

You did not answer the OP , not stumped are you ??

dan p

His been stumped ever since he first picked up a book supposedly "about the Bible," and right off concluded 'oh, so books about the Bible are how one understands the Bible! Halleluiah, praise God, thank you Jesus, oh how I love "books about!"'

Shortly thereafter, he was reported coming out of a bookstore with two big shopping bags full of goods. He's been a stumped expert ever since.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

I believe "paradise" refers to the heavenly kingdom.

This is the Kingdom, which is heaven's rule on earth through Israel's Messiah from David's throne, Jerusalem/Zion:

Dan 7:27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

DAN P

I believe "paradise" refers to the heavenly kingdom.

Hi and to see where PARADISE is , the Thief on the Cross mentions it , and it is called Abraham's Bosom and Paul says tjhat he was taken to PARADISE in 2 Cor 12:4 and mentioned in Rev 2:7 !!

Are you going to pick ONE ??

Which one will you pick ??

dan p

Bradley D

Hi and to see where PARADISE is , the Thief on the Cross mentions it , and it is called Abraham's Bosom and Paul says tjhat he was taken to PARADISE in 2 Cor 12:4 and mentioned in Rev 2:7 !!

Are you going to pick ONE ??

Which one will you pick ??

dan p

No I will not pick one. I will just be happy to make it to heaven and be in God's presence.

Paul did not say he was taken to "paradise." Paul said that someone he knew was taken there.

"I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago—whether in the body I do not know, or whether out of the body I do not know, God knows—such a one was caught up to the third heaven" (2 Cor. 12:2).

Many people say it was Paul. I do not understand why?

DAN P

No I will not pick one. I will just be happy to make it to heaven and be in God's presence.

Paul did not say he was taken to "paradise." Paul said that someone he knew was taken there.

"I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago—whether in the body I do not know, or whether out of the body I do not know, God knows—such a one was caught up to the third heaven" (2 Cor. 12:2).

Many people say it was Paul. I do not understand why?

Hi and Paul did write the letter and Paul received many visions and revelations , more than the 12 apostles !!

Even today , many do NOT believe that God speaks through Paul as 2 Cor 13:3 has recorded !!

This letter is to the Body of Christ , for one !!

From 2 Cor 12:2 we know where Paradise is today , the 3 heaven !!

So , if you do not believe it was Paul , who do you think it was ?

We know from Rev 2:7 where Paradise will be !!

dan p

whitestone

Myself I always thought Paul to be speaking of himself. In Acts 14:19-20 KJV Paul was stoned until they thought he was dead. If 1Cor. was written about ad58-60 then working backward,if council in Acts 15 is around ad50 and Herod died in ad44 Acts 12:23 KJV then half way between the two is around ad47+14years("some/about", as Paul said) =around ad60 and when many agree Paul wrote 1Cor.,,,

Anyhow thats why I always thought Paul was describing himself and why he described himself as "in the body or not I know not",,,lol,maybe though just always seemed plausible to me.

DAN P

Myself I always thought Paul to be speaking of himself. In Acts 14:19-20 KJV Paul was stoned until they thought he was dead. If 1Cor. was written about ad58-60 then working backward,if council in Acts 15 is around ad50 and Herod died in ad44 Acts 12:23 KJV then half way between the two is around ad47+14years("some/about", as Paul said) =around ad60 and when many agree Paul wrote 1Cor.,,,

Anyhow thats why I always thought Paul was describing himself and why he described himself as "in the body or not I know not",,,lol,maybe though just always seemed plausible to me.

Hi and Paul is so mis-understood and I believe that Paul was saved soon after Pentecost , some where around AD 49 , plus or minus 2 years !!

dan p

whitestone

Hi and Paul is so mis-understood and I believe that Paul was saved soon after Pentecost , some where around AD 49 , plus or minus 2 years !!

dan p

Yes there's only two markers I have found between A9 and A15 one is Acts 11:28 KJV ,the drought during Claudius reign and the death of Herod Acts 12:23 KJV.

So as close as I could reason A9 is before ad44 approx. ad40-43 so then it made sense comparing it to Galatians 1:18 KJV (3yrs.)+ Galatians 2:1 KJV (14 yrs.),so roughly ad42+17 years= ad59 nine or so years after the counsel in acts 15 and Galatians 2:9 KJV which is why he refers to the event. but I'm probably off +or- 2-3 years,,,

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
In verse 43 , it reads , And Jesus said unto yo him , Verily , I say unto thee , To DAY shaltthou be with Me in Paradise !!

Was the author of Hebrews lying about To Day?

...again He designates a certain day, saying in David, “Today,” after such a long time, as it has been said: “Today, if you will hear His voice, do not harden your hearts.” (Hebrews 4:7 NKJV)​

Was David lying?

For He is our God and we are the people of His pasture and the sheep of His hand.

Today, if you will hear His voice: Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion, as in the day of trial in the wilderness when your fathers tested Me; they tried Me, though they saw My work. (Psalm 95:7-9 NKJV)​

DAN P

Was the author of Hebrews lying about To Day?

...again He designates a certain day, saying in David, “Today,” after such a long time, as it has been said: “Today, if you will hear His voice, do not harden your hearts.” (Hebrews 4:7 NKJV)​

Was David lying?

For He is our God and we are the people of His pasture and the sheep of His hand.

Today, if you will hear His voice: Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion, as in the day of trial in the wilderness when your fathers tested Me; they tried Me, though they saw My work. (Psalm 95:7-9 NKJV)​

Hi and I see that are confused by the question !!

That day he would be in Paradise , which is Abraham's Bosom BUT in the FUTURE NEW Paradise is spoken about in Rev 22::1-6 !!

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and I see that are confused by the question !!

That day he would be in Paradise , which is Abraham's Bosom BUT in the FUTURE NEW Paradise is spoken about in Rev 22::1-6 !!

And I see you are confused by my post. You seem to be saying that the criminal went to paradise but we know that Jesus went to hell, which is not paradise.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hi to all and Acs 2 , along with Pentecost has been around for a long time and there failure needs to be NOTED along with the RCC !!

In Luke 23:42 , the the THIEF says to Jesus , Rememberwhen thou cometh into thy KINGDOM !!

It has been all most 2000 years , so where is that Kingdom ??

I do not see that Kingdom , do you ??

Yet in verse 43 ther verb tense " SHALL THOU BE " is in the Future Tense and in the Indicative Mood of a FACT !!:bang::bang:

So how will the Acts 2 people slove this ??

dan p

I'm not pentecostal, rcc, or Acts 2, but it's simple. that day that the criminal died he went to heaven. EOT. Jesus' Word is true, it happened that day.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
And I see you are confused by my post. You seem to be saying that the criminal went to paradise but we know that Jesus went to hell, which is not paradise.

So it's not possible for Jesus Christ to keep His promise to the criminal ?