The death penalty, society, and the new covenant.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I would like to know about the death penalty or capital punishment from Torah law and the Civil Law of Israel associated with it, which is God’s Law, and whether or not the death penalty exists for the new covenant believer in Jesus as the Christ or Yeshua as the Messiah whether Israel or the Gentiles, Jews or Greeks according to the gospel either in the church or in the context of society and even for the non-believer since the new covenant came to be.

http://www.thenarrowpath.com/archive/TNP160505H.mp3

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Acts 25

10 So Paul said, “I stand at Caesar’s judgment seat, where I ought to be judged. To the Jews I have done no wrong, as you very well know. 11 For if I am an offender, or have committed anything deserving of death, I do not object to dying; but if there is nothing in these things of which these men accuse me, no one can deliver me to them.

He did however object to many things.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Acts 25

10 So Paul said, “I stand at Caesar’s judgment seat, where I ought to be judged. To the Jews I have done no wrong, as you very well know. 11 For if I am an offender, or have committed anything deserving of death, I do not object to dying; but if there is nothing in these things of which these men accuse me, no one can deliver me to them.

He did however object to many things.
What do you mean? When you say "He", who are you talking about? Who objected to many things? What are these many things you believe "He" objected to?

Husband&Father

Check out this piece (a response to an anti-death penalty Christian) and respond. Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Check out this piece (a response to an anti-death penalty Christian) and respond. Link Removed
May we all come to understand God's law more fully.

The word Torah means instruction.

Shalom.

Jacob

Last edited by a moderator: