The Conspiracy Theory charade

Gary K

Banned
The term "conspiracy theory" was created by the CIA in the 1960s. The term was used by CIA assets and the media to isolate and marginalize those who were finding and publishing the secrets the CIA wanted no one to know about. So, when you use that term you're actually using CIA propaganda. You're presenting CIA disinformation. Consider yourself a CIA asset.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

Gary K

Banned
LOL. I get a kick out of these responses. One idea behind them is that conspiracies do not exist, and if they do they are extremely rare. Another idea behind them is that the CIA is as pure as the driven snow and has never engaged in conspiracies against the US citizens. Oh, and neither has the mockingbird media. They are just paragons of virtue right along with the CIA. :rolleyes:

Let's look at history and see a very few of the conspiracies that have taken place.
1. The devil conspired against God in heaven and convinced 1/3 of the angels in to join him.
2. Korah, Dathan, and Abiram conspired against Moses to remove him from the leadership role God gave Him.
3. Absalom conspired to remove his own father as king of Israel.
4. Adonijah conspired against his brother Solomon to stop Solomon from becoming king of Israel.
5. The princes of Israel conspired to throw Jeremiah into a slimy pit because they didn't like truth.
6. The Pharisees and Saducees conspired together to murder Jesus.
7. The Jews conspired to kill Paul but his friends found out about it and let Paul down from a window during the night so he escaped their murderous designs.
8. Brutus, Mark Antony, et. al. conspired to murder Caesar.
9. Roman emperors conspired to remove the power of the Roman senate and become absolute dictators.
10. The Roman army conspired against multiple Roman emperors and removed them from power.
11. The murderous criminal family, the House of Borgia, conspired together to make one of them a pope of the Catholic church.
12. Guy Fawkes conspired to blow up Parliament.
13. The Jacobins conspired to murder the aristocrats of France and overthrow the king.
14. The founding fathers of the US conspired to disobey the king and become independent of England.
15. Aaron Burr conspired against the government of the US.
16. A group of whiskey makers conspired against the government of the US in what became known as the Whiskey Rebellion.
17. The CIA conspired to involve JFK in overthrowing Fidel Castro and involving the US in a war.
18. The CIA conspired against US citizens and practiced mind control experiments on unsuspecting US citizens. They fed civilians, without their knowledge, psychedelics and many other mind altering drugs. They also used techniques such as sensory deprivation, abuse: verbal, physical, and sexual. They used many of the same techniques on US citizens that armies hostile to the US used on US soldiers. They held these practices in parallel with what the KGB did to recalcitrant Soviet citizens. Their "experiments" caused the deaths of multiple US citizens. The program was called MKULTRA.
19. The mockingbird media and the CIA cooperated in feeding the unknowing US public CIA propaganda by allowing the CIA to plant fake news stories without notifying the US public.
20. The CIA conspired to lie to their regulatory bodies, the President, and the US public, while conducting a secret war in Angola in the 1960s. They finally got caught when one of their own people turned whistle blower.

So, yeah, and this is satire for you leftists, the CIA has no reason create doubt about anyone who exposes their bad behavior. They are just as pure as the driven snow. No wrongdoing on their part, ever. And they are just a much more honest organization now than when they were formed. Their constant practice of lying for a living has created a real culture of honesty within their ranks and leadership. And why would the mockingbird media have any motivation to cover up all the lying they have done by cooperating with the CIA in creating doubt about those who expose their own dishonesty? Could never happen. Not in a million years. The media is just a collection of perfect saints. Anyone who doubts them has to be a lunatic.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
LOL. I get a kick out of these responses. One idea behind them is that conspiracies do not exist, and if they do they are extremely rare. Another idea behind them is that the CIA is as pure as the driven snow and has never engaged in conspiracies against the US citizens. Oh, and neither has the mockingbird media. They are just paragons of virtue right along with the CIA. :rolleyes:

Oh yes, we all believe the CIA is as pure as the driven snow... 🙄

Gary K

Banned
Oh yes, we all believe the CIA is as pure as the driven snow... 🙄
You just act like it. And you act as if the mockingbird media is as pure as the driven snow too. If you didn't you wouldn't constantly repeat their "conspiracy theory" nonsense on a regular basis. But, that's what I expect from you. When all you have are the deceptions of marxism to hang on to you aren't left with much else to do.

History is clear. Conspiracies happen on a regular basis. They happen on a daily basis. Anytime two people get together to discuss committing a crime, they are engaging in a conspiracy. Any time two politicians get together to discuss misleading the public, it's a conspiracy. The more corrupt a society becomes the more prevalent conspiracies become, and we live in a very corrupt society. And yet you mock anyone who points out what is happening around us. Politics is a hotbed of conspiracies.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You just act like it.

No, you're imagining how we act. You have the framework formed in your mind already:

But, that's what I expect from you.

... mockingbird...

You've said mockingbird so many times your term is meaningless parody.

Conspiracies happen on a regular basis. They happen on a daily basis. Anytime two people get together to discuss committing a crime, they are engaging in a conspiracy. Any time two politicians get together to discuss misleading the public, it's a conspiracy. The more corrupt a society becomes the more prevalent conspiracies become, and we live in a very corrupt society. And yet you mock anyone who points out what is happening around us. Politics is a hotbed of conspiracies.

There's a biiiiig difference between a criminal conspiracy and the kinds of conspiracy theories you dabble in.

marke

Okay, how about whack job posits?
Here is one whack job posit that democrats were completely bamboozled by:
Clinton camp: DNC hack a Russian plot to help Trump
State of the Union
Hillary Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook said in an interview with CNN's Jake Tapper that 'experts' have said Russians coordinated the hack and release of DNC emails to help the Donald Trump campaign.

And here is the truth that refutes the democrat conspiracy theory:

Republicans in the US House of Representatives announced Monday that a probe into Russian meddling in the 2016 US presidential election had concluded there was no collusion between US President Donald Trump's campaign and Russia.
The leading Republican for the House Intelligence Committee, Texas Representative Mike Conaway, said the panel had finished interviewing witnesses in its yearlong probe.
"We found no evidence of collusion," Conaway told reporters.

marke

Actually no, "the term conspiracy theory" wasn't "created by the CIA in the 1960s." The term goes back to the 1800s, but don't let a little zero hedge conspiracy theory get in the way of the facts.
Hillary deserves credit for bringing the "vast right-wing conspiracy" conspiracy theory to the fore in modern lying leftist democrat political propaganda.

"Vast right-wing conspiracy" is a conspiracy theory popularized by a 1995 memo by political opposition researcher Chris Lehane and then referenced in 1998 by the then First Lady of the United States Hillary Rodham Clinton, in defense of her husband, President Bill Clinton, characterizing the continued allegations of scandal against her and her husband, including the Lewinsky scandal, as part of a long campaign by Clinton's political enemies.[1] The term has been used since, including in a question posed to Bill Clinton in 2009 to describe verbal attacks on Barack Obama during his early presidency.[2] Hillary Clinton mentioned it again during her 2016 presidential campaign.[3]

Arthur Brain

Here is one whack job posit that democrats were completely bamboozled by:
Clinton camp: DNC hack a Russian plot to help Trump
State of the Union
Hillary Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook said in an interview with CNN's Jake Tapper that 'experts' have said Russians coordinated the hack and release of DNC emails to help the Donald Trump campaign.

And here is the truth that refutes the democrat conspiracy theory:

Republicans in the US House of Representatives announced Monday that a probe into Russian meddling in the 2016 US presidential election had concluded there was no collusion between US President Donald Trump's campaign and Russia.
The leading Republican for the House Intelligence Committee, Texas Representative Mike Conaway, said the panel had finished interviewing witnesses in its yearlong probe.
"We found no evidence of collusion," Conaway told reporters.
Oh, so one rule for 'democrats' and another for everyone else? Wow, so Republicans found no evidence? Big surprise there then...

Gary K

Banned
No, you're imagining how we act. You have the framework formed in your mind already:

You've said mockingbird so many times your term is meaningless parody.

There's a biiiiig difference between a criminal conspiracy and the kinds of conspiracy theories you dabble in
LOL. Really? So, as far as you're concerned government is as pure as driven snow. No politician or bureaucrat would ever conspire to increase their own power and influence or to stick their fingers in revenue streams. Never happen. Yeah, politicians and bureaucrats are well known to be pure as the driven snow. Their honesty is legendary. You know, like the CDC that's known for more than a decade that their VAERS database is worthless, that it records only .3% of adverse drug effects and less than 1% of adverse vaccine effects. That's full on advantage to the pharmaceutical companies, not the citizens the CDC was created to protect. And the CDC has known that for all 11 years. There couldn't be a conspiracy between the pharma companies and the CDC. Nah, Couldn't be. All that evidence points towards strict honesty and complete dedication to the job they were created to do. Oh, yeah. Gotta be crazy to think there's anything hinky going on there.

It looks like a major criminal conspiracy to me. I'll bet it looks like pure honesty to you.

marke

Oh, so one rule for 'democrats' and another for everyone else? Wow, so Republicans found no evidence? Big surprise there then...

Congress found that the ones who actually examined the DNC computers after the theft of the DNC emails could not tell if the emails were stolen by a hack or an inside job.

CrowdStrike chief admits no proof that Russia exfiltrated DNC emails ...
In one typical exchange, Henry was asked, "What about the emails that everyone is so, you know, knowledgeable of? Were there also indicators that they were prepared but not evidence that they actually were exfiltrated?"
To this Henry responded, "There's not evidence that they were actually exfiltrated. There's circumstantial evidence - but no evidence that they were actually exfiltrated." ...
While Henry claimed that the DNC had never told him that the FBI was requesting a look at the servers, there have been reports that the security agency, headed by James Comey at the time, made numerous requests for access to the hacked hardware.
Comey has admitted in congressional testimony that he chose not to take control of the hacked servers, and did not send FBI tech experts to inspect them, but has not given any explanation so far as to why he acted in this way.

Gary K

Banned
What planet are you on? I've never said any such thing. That's nuts.
And when I post things like the CDC dishonesty I'm a crazed conspiracy theorist according to you. You remind me of Ostrich Arthur Brain. He sticks his head in the sand and refuses to read anything that points towards corruption and dishonesty.

I showed how common conspiracies are, including political conspiracies, in my second post. Have you acknowledged the truth of those statements of mine? Nope. Have you acknowledged the CIA and media have reasons to mock people who expose their wrongdoing? Nope. Your posts have been nothing but deflection and misdirection, not an honest discussion. I gave you nothing but truth and you've acknowledged none of it.

You can say what you want from here on out in this thread and all I'll do is laugh at you. I've made my point and you've disproved nothing. But, you can't when you're defending lies.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
And when I post things like the CDC dishonesty I'm a crazed conspiracy theorist according to you. You remind me of Ostrich Arthur Brain. He sticks his head in the sand and refuses to read anything that points towards corruption and dishonesty.

I showed how common conspiracies are, including political conspiracies, in my second post. Have you acknowledged the truth of those statements of mine? Nope. Have you acknowledged the CIA and media have reasons to mock people who expose their wrongdoing? Nope. Your posts have been nothing but deflection and misdirection, not an honest discussion. I gave you nothing but truth and you've acknowledged none of it.

You can say what you want from here on out in this thread and all I'll do is laugh at you. I've made my point and you've disproved nothing. But, you can't when you're defending lies.

Yammer on to your heart's content. Again:

LOL. Really? So, as far as you're concerned government is as pure as driven snow.

What planet are you on? I've never said any such thing. That's nuts.

Arthur Brain

You're a crazed conspiracy theorist because of the amount of spaced out bunk you post and expect others to take at face value. Not gonna happen. Nobody but nobody here has ever claimed that any given government is 'pure as driven snow' for starters.