The Christian Challenge:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

What does the Christian hear, see, walk in, believe, or have his Faith in?
The Christians’ weapon in any of their warfare is nothing but the Truth / the Word of God.
How does the Christian challenge any fool, or unlearned or false teacher / false prophet?

Job 23:7 KJV – “The righteous might dispute with him; “SO” should I be delivered for ever from my judge”. -----
Acts 9:29 KJV – “HE SPAKE BOLDLY IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS, AND DISPUTED against the Grecians: but they went about to slay him”. -----
Acts 17:16-17 KJV – “While Paul waited for them at Athens, his spirit was stirred in him, when he saw the city wholly given to idolatry. 17- THEREFORE DISPUTED HE IN THE SYNAGOGUE WITH THE JEWS, AND WITH THE DEVOUT PERSONS, and in the market daily with them that met with him”. -----

“Dispute” is the same as “argue”. Disputing is Arguing not Debating. -- Debating is in the same category as murder and fornication. --- Romans 1:29 KJV – “Being filled with all unrighteousness, FORNICATION, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, MURDER, -( DEBATE )-, deceit, malignity; whisperers”. -----
Debating is the debating / “arguing” with the author or originator of the subject. - You “debate” God, but “argue” / dispute with someone who is trying to teach what the Author or Originator of the subject says. - DEBATING / “DEBATING God is the same as murder and fornication. – A lawyer does not “debate” with another lawyer; the lawyer argues his case, using the LAW; not debating the LAW. --- THEREFORE!

The “challenge” of the Christian is the Arguing the case for God, by using the Word of God / the Lord’s TRUTH. --- Ephesians 6:12-13 KJV - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, BUT AGAINST PRINCIPALITIES, AGAINST POWERS, AGAINST THE RULERS OF THE DARKNESS OF THIS WORLD, AGAINST SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES. 13- -( Wherefore )- take unto you the WHOLE ARMOR OF GOD”. -----
That does not mean to use philosophy, and doctrines found in the writings of men, and anything that contradicts with any other Word of God.

The Christian uses the TRUTH / the Letter of the Word revealing the “SPIRIT / THE SPIRIT OF THE WORD / CHRIST” and him RAISED.

It seems that no one cares about warring against PRINCIPALITIES / FALSE CHURCHES teaching their FALSE PRINCIPLES. It doesn’t matter that they teach against the Lord’s PRINCIPLES. The Lord and his Church is not a FALSE PRINCIPALITY. – If someone does take the whole armor of God to defend their Christ, they’re blasphemed, which is the blaspheming of the Holy Ghost, and that is rampant today, and yesterday. --- Mark 3:29 KJV – “He that shall BLASPHEME AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST HATH NEVER FORGIVENESS, but is in danger of eternal damnation”. ----- You guys don’t even know, or care what that means!

CHALLENGE! – The challenge goes on constantly between the Church and the fools on the dark side; or the PRINCIPLES taught by your foolish PRINCIPALITIES.

I’m going to post a Thread here on “The Back Alley”; not on that “One on One” thing with all the rules and allowances of your favorite “DEBATER”. Here on The Back Alley where there are no holds barred, and you can really try to prove me wrong if you have the knowledge, wisdom, and the understanding of GOD. I just know there is going to be nobody with the brass to stand up under GOD. – If you think you can defeat me in the argument, get at it! – However, the usual cowards will remain cowards with their heads in the dirt. --- So whom ever you are, get in some real good STUDY / “STUDY”. -- I won’t have to study for any of you, just try me! --- 1 John 4:1 KJV - “Believe not every spirit, but TRY THE SPIRITS whether they are of God: because MANY FALSE PROPHETS ARE GONE OUT INTO THE WORLD”. -----

My Challenge Thread will be as near to a universal topic that I can put forward. --- My Challenge Thread will be TITLED --- ( What is the New Covenant of the Lord Jesus Christ )? – Just one warning; --- Remember David’s “five sling stones”.

Paul – 112410

Status
Not open for further replies.