Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
The BEL Weather Channel

This is the show from Friday July 27th, 2007.

BEST QUOTES OF THE SHOW:
The sun causes global warming and of course liberals want to change this to "climate change" so that when it doesn't get much warmer they can still be right.

Bob Enyart: This guy, is he generally pro-life?

Caller: He's generally pro-life. Yes.

Bob Enyart: Okay, so you know what that means to us here at Bob Enyart Live?

Caller: What's that?

Bob Enyart: This is what we call people like the National Right to Life folks. They are pro-choice with exceptions. They support killing babies except under different circumstances.
SUMMARY:

* BEL Weather Channel: The all-new BEL Weather Channel is your source for the latest in global warming, hurricanes, and lightning.

* Cat predicts death: or is used as a cover-up to crime.

* Paul: from Woodland Park, CO asks about tubal pregnancies.

Today's Resource: BEL now has Bob Enyart's entire series of The Plot Bible Study albums available on MP3 CD! To order any one or all five albums, The Plot, The Tree, The Law of Moses, Last Days, and Miracles, Signs and Wonders (a.k.a. Details Galore). To order, either click on a link above, or call 800-8Enyart (836-9278)![/QUOTE]

Joe Roberts

BANNED
Banned

How dare he make accusations against nursing home employee’s, with no proof. I forgot why I don’t listen to this guy any more. It used to be funny but he’s crossed the line. Nursing home employees work hard and deserve more respect then Enyart gives.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

How dare he make accusations against nursing home employee’s, with no proof. I forgot why I don’t listen to this guy any more. It used to be funny but he’s crossed the line. Nursing home employees work hard and deserve more respect then Enyart gives.
He didn't make an accusation, he made a warning. You don't think it's possible for some homicidal maniac to see an easy opportunity for murder here simply by applying for a job at that nursing home and using the cat as his foil? That's not possible?

Cracked

CNA work is hard and basically thankless - it takes a very special person to do it well. I salute you CNAs!

Joe Roberts

BANNED
Banned
He didn't make an accusation, he made a warning. You don't think it's possible for some homicidal maniac to see an easy opportunity for murder here simply by applying for a job at that nursing home and using the cat as his foil? That's not possible?

A warning, hardly he basically can out and accuses all nursing home employee’s of homicide.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
A warning, hardly he basically can out and accuses all nursing home employee’s of homicide.
Bob used the following words in describing the situation:

"It could also be that there is someone an emplyee..."

"maybe"

"perhaps"

"It's hard to say"

"who knows?"

And he said, "It's a possibility" twice.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
My mom's a CNA. She's doing home health care now, but she worked in Nursing homes for a few years. And my dad has been a social worker in nursing homes for longer than I can remember. Even I have worked in the occasional nursing home, in three different jobs at three different locations. And I still know that on occasion an employee of a nursing home can be a degenerate, just like anyone can be, no matter where they are employed. So it is a possibility, you arrogant queer.

Status
Not open for further replies.