The alternative to twelve step programs is...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It is to live (walk) by the Spirit, the Spirit of God.

Galatians 5:16-23 New International Version (NIV)
16 So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. 17 For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever[a] you want. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Danoh

It is to live (walk) by the Spirit, the Spirit of God.

Galatians 5:16-23 New International Version (NIV)
16 So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. 17 For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever[a] you want. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

But did you see the obvious, or fail to, once more?

That if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

Rom. 5:6-8.

Danoh

I know the truth that you speak of.

And yet, you failed to heed the Lord's many assertions to the Gentiles through the Apostle of the Gentiles: Paul, that Gentiles do not have to convert to Judaism.

Lol - even James would have pointed this out to you...

Acts 21:25 As touching the Gentiles which believe, we have written and concluded that they observe no such thing, save only that they keep themselves from things offered to idols, and from blood, and from strangled, and from fornication.

In fact, that would have been impossible for the Romans, for a Roman was prohibited from circumcision under Roman Law.

(Thus, why Cornelius, a Roman Centurion, Acts 10:1, would NOT have been circumcised, by the way)

Get a clue, J.

Acts 17:11, 12.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
And yet, you failed to heed the Lord's many assertions to the Gentiles through the Apostle of the Gentiles: Paul, that Gentiles do not have to convert to Judaism.

Lol - even James would have pointed this out to you...

Acts 21:25 As touching the Gentiles which believe, we have written and concluded that they observe no such thing, save only that they keep themselves from things offered to idols, and from blood, and from strangled, and from fornication.

In fact, that would have been impossible for the Romans, for a Roman was prohibited from circumcision under Roman Law.

(Thus, why Cornelius, a Roman Centurion, Acts 10:1, would NOT have been circumcised, by the way)

Get a clue, J.

Acts 17:11, 12.
Who said that I believe that a Gentile needs to convert to Judaism? Not me.

Danoh

Who said that I believe that a Gentile needs to convert to Judaism? Not me.

See that person in your mirror?

You told him.

In contrast to that...

Galatians 5:2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.

Romans 5: 6-8, in each our stead.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
See that person in your mirror?

You told him.

In contrast to that...

Galatians 5:2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.

Romans 5: 6-8, in each our stead.
I see nothing wrong with circumcision. It is a commandment of God. I believe that my parents had me circumcised. This message was for Gentile adults, and Paul had Timothy circumcised so you have to understand what he means, meant.