That which is, is Not:

Letsargue

That which is Not, never was, and can never be. – To be is to have been, and have been created. - And to have been created, is the being that overshadows the Not. -- “Nothing”, is “Not” and is dead, and dead is Not anything. – The Lost is ( Dead ) in sin, and is ( Not ). ---- Can you speak to that which is Not, or can you Walk with him who is Not, or can you Worship that which is Not? – God Is, and Satan is Not, for he is dead to God and is Not. Can the Dead speak? – Can the dead tell a Lie? – What is a “Lie” that a Liar, ( or he who is dead and is Not ), has Spoken? – A Lie is Not, - and a Lie can Not be, for it was Not Created or Born, but only “Conceived”, and is Dead and is Not in the womb that is Not. – A lie cannot exist in Truth, therefore it is Not, nor can be Birthed to “Being” a Lie. – “He that hath an Eye let him see”; - See what; - that which is Not, - or He who Is? – You cannot see or hear a Lie which is Not; - you can only Allude to something that is Not.
A Lie, or that which is Not, cannot be described or alluded to, except in one’s own Allusions of the mind, of the Delusion He who IS, sent to those who are Not!! ------ If those things were a Shadow of true things to come; what is a “Shadow”? – Is a “Shadow” a “half-light” of “Truth”?? – And Looking through the Glass “Darkly”; is that seeing “half-light”, or is it seeing that which is “Not” yet “Being”, but will Be, - Born, or Created New??
If you see or hear anything, if you are Not, what is that you see and hear that can Be??
Only God, Light, Good, and Jesus’ Anointed Body, and TRUTH exist; - nothing else, even that which is Not, - is Not. – ALL THAT, - is in Darkness which is the “Not”.

That which is Not and is Dead, has no Description and cannot be Described, or Scripted in Script or Scripture!! – Has God described anything Evil and is Not?? – NOO!! – God can only give Parable of that which is Not, not to Evil that Cannot!! ---- Ephesians 5:12 KJV – 12- “For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret”. -----///--- Has God or Jesus Christ ever ( “Shamefully” Spoken ), Saying or Describing anything Evil, other than in ( Parables )?? – NO!! – Not even if some fool attempted to Describe anything evil that cannot exist and is Not?? -- You all Try your best to do that which cannot be done!!

So, - you Wise Geniuses go ahead and teach God; - the Good and IS, and show us all how Smart you are, telling us all about the “EVIL THAT IS NOT”!!! – You don’t even know what I just said, and - (( I Conceived it and gave it BIRTH )), without the help of that which is NOT!!

Paul – 012513

Zeneta

WOW,

You really went to great lengths to express a few simple concepts.

I have wrestled with the existence or concept of Satan, but your tortured attempts at taking the high road may leave some folks confused.

While God exists throughout

Satan only exists within ?

Letsargue

WOW,

I have wrestled with the existence or concept of Satan, but your tortured attempts at taking the high road may leave some folks confused.

You might try just reading the Bible, and not what some genius tells you to read!!
Read God to see God!! - Read that which is not to see that which is not!!

Paul -- 012513

Letsargue

WOW,

Gainsay God, not me!! - I just write what God gives me to write!! --- Luke 21:14-15 KJV -- 14- "Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer: 15- For (( I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay )) nor resist". -----//---

Paul -- 012513

Last edited:

Zeneta

You might try just reading the Bible, and not what some genius tells you to read!!

Paul -- 012513

Truth, set apart from modernity

logic lies, for my dream.

none the less I can not stop

This ultimate quest certainty.

john w

Hall of Fame

Paul -- 012513

"Read God to see God"-Letsparty

Deep. Far out. And a day without sunshine is like night, and you can’t taste your tounge, and I never apologize, and I’m sorry, that’s just the way I am.......................

Letsargue

Sorry for the edits.

The only reason you come here to the ”Back Alley” to stir up trouble, is you know you can get away with it; with all your support from your own kind. – What you fail to see is what I have done for you now, where you are!! --- Jude 1:23 KJV -------//--- I have shut the "Door" for you!!!! -- Now, pull yourself out of the Burning Truth you were Baptized in!!!!!

Paul – 012513

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
LA, you sure fill up the post box with butchered text to say something that could be said in a few words. You are like a vacuum cleaner----Loud and annoying.

Letsargue

You sure full up the post box with butchered text to say something that could be said in a few words. Letsargue is like a vacuum cleaner----Loud and annoying.

What I said in the Thread has never been said before, so it takes a few more words than normal, but I'm not any longer than others who have something to Give.

Paul -- 012513

Zeneta

The only reason you come here to the ”Back Alley” to stir up trouble, is you know you can get away with it; with all your support from your own kind. – What you fail to see is what I have done for you now, where you are!! --- Jude 1:23 KJV -------//--- I have shut the "Door" for you!!!! -- Now, pull yourself out of the Burning Truth you were Baptized in!!!!!

Paul – 012513

I'm starting to like your dogmatism.

I find myself somewhere between a prepositional street preacher and a bum.