Ted Cruz: Show me a birth certificate!

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Well, Ted Cruz. You want to run for president? Fine. I want to see your birth certificate first.

WizardofOz

I heard he was actually born is South Africa. I mean, do we have proof that he's an American and not some secret South African Scientologist?

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
I heard he was actually born is South Africa. I mean, do we have proof that he's an American and not some secret South African Scientologist?

I heard he was born in Canada and that at least one of his parents is not an American citizen. I have questions that I want answered. :think:

Mocking You

Well, Ted Cruz. You want to run for president? Fine. I want to see your birth certificate first.

5pfn5w.jpg

rexlunae

Me too. I'm pretty sure he's a Martian.

I wonder why people don't spin conspiracy theories about this. It's almost as if there's something about him that they find more palatable.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
For a potential Republican presidential candidate, in a "post-birther" political world, to have to depend on the Dallas Morning News to inform him as to his dual Canadian-American citizenship status is both inept and unforgivable.

It was not until May 14, 2014 that Cruz formally ceased to be a citizen of Canada.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
I wonder why people don't spin conspiracy theories about this. It's almost as if there's something about him that they find more palatable.

does it have to do with the fact that he’s Hispanic and everybody’s racist?

Or does it have to do with the fact that bammy decided to play games with his?