Systemic Racism is a Propaganda LIE

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum

O'Reilly Tears Biden, Media on FALSE 'Systemic Racism' Narrative​

O'Reilly lost all respect for President Biden when stood up in front of the world and indicted the United States as systemically racist.

"I don't want my children thinking they are racist. Do you want your children thinking they're racist if you're white? Do you want the president of the United States putting that out? I don't. I have no respect for Joe Biden."

Biden is the president of the country, trashing his own nation with the false narrative of 'systemic racism.' No sitting president has ever trashed their country like this. Bill spoke in depth about this on Sean Hannity's radio program.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
If systemic racism is true, who is more responsible than Joe Biden himself, who served for 35 years as senator of one of the most racist States in the country, a state whose voting laws are more Jim-Crow than Georgia's new voting laws?

Last edited:

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
O'Reilly really use to rip the whole Systemic Racism BS to shreds in his Fox News days. Fox really screwed up getting rid of him. He was the last prime time news guy with any sort of "gravitas". I think he actually swayed independents when he was on.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
If systemic racism is true, who is more responsible then Joe Biden himself, who served for 35 years as senator of one of the most racist States in the country, a state whose voting laws are more Jim-Crow than Georgia's new voting laws?

A long record like his used to be an albatross for people running for president. Now it does not matter because the news liars don't tell the truth anymore.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum

This is great! "Woke Professor GRILLS Student for Supporting Police - Weekly Wrap w/ Amala"​

Today Amala reacts to a viral video of a professor grilling a student over his support of the police. Plus Twitter freaks out over "xenophobic" travel restrictions, the SNL cast melts down over having Elon Musk as a host, and food website Epicurious BANS beef?

ME: This professor said that policing in America has its roots in chasing down slaves and that's why the police are systemically racist. Can you believe that stupidity? If I had a professor like that we would do something about that.