Swaggart's Foolish Sin Nature:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Jimmy! – Your doctrine of the SIN NATURE is an absolute pile of garbage. There is nothing in the Word of God about anything such as a “SIN NATURE’. - Quite to the contrary; - there are many Scriptures that prove that you are full of “FALSE DOCTRINE”; being the liar that you are. You can not prove your doctrine, nor can you prove me wrong using the Scriptures. - I am going to PROVE YOU WRONG and that you are a LIAR and a False Prophet. --- “Make full PROOF of thy ministry”. --- “Prove all things, hold fast to that which is GOOD”. ----- ( Jimmy; - you can do neither ).

In the first place, - “SIN NATURE”, -- Nature is of the Bible Word “NATURAL”,. As in the “NATURAL MAN”. - The natural man receiveth NOT the things of the Spirit. The Natural man is of an evil heart, not of a good and HONEST HEART. – It is impossible for an evil heart to become a Christian in any way or form, it cannot be done! ONLY the good and honest heart can ever become a Christian. – Read the Book JIMMY! – I know you know what the Scriptures say, but you obviously don’t care what God says about anything. The good and honest heart is the ONLY heart that has a chance to become a Christian, and the Christian cannot have a SIN NATURE. - The Christian is a peculiar person, not the fool like you who is a “NATUTAL MAN” and cannot receive the things of the Holy Ghost! – The Natural Man is who he is; he doesn’t have anything but a Natural Man’s heart, full of “DARKNESS”. – The Light / Gospel shineth in your darkness and you cannot comprehend it. – “Comprehend” is the Knowing and understanding the Light / GOSPEL. – The flesh is darkness / sin, and the carnal minded fool’s heart is full of darkness. Jesus on the other hand is full of Light / Gospel / the Blood of the New Testament, and there is NO DARKNESS in him at ALL. – You SIR are a FOOL! – It’s the Heart that is full of darkness or is filled with the Light / CHRIST. --- SIN NATURE! – THE Heart has nothing but darkness or Light, not a sin nature. The flesh is not safe or saved; the flesh cannot do or have anything of God or Satan. The flesh profiteth nothing from the Gospel, only the HEART has if it is a Good and Honest Heart, and even then it’s Christ’s Heart that you are suppose to have that is the Good Heart, not that thing that YOU HAVE, you FOOL. - Truth is Christ and Christ and Truth is the LIGHT, and that is the Gospel that shines and is comprehended in the heart of the GOOD only, NOT YOU!
“As a man thinketh in his Good or Evil “Heart”, so is HE”. – A Christian cannot have a SIN NATURE, and only the FOOL / Natural Man can have an evil heart. - Only the Fool, the evil heart is a NATURAL MAN having nothing. - He is just evil, and cannot be saved ( Period ). - Where do you get that a Christian can somehow have a SIN NATURE if he has a Good Heart? - The FLESH cannot be without sin, but the flesh has nothing to do with the Gospel / Christian / Good Heart. The Flesh doesn’t HAVE, but “IS” SIN, and is the NATURAL MAN. The Natural Man in no way has anything to do with Christ or Satan, only the HEART does. ---- SIN NATURE! -- YOU FOOL!

The Gospel is the Light / Christ that shineth in the heart, - good, and the evil. Only the Good Heart will comprehend that Light and become what it comprehended, THUS, the Christian is the “LIGHT” OF THE WORLD, not the fool; JIMMY! – That doesn’t mean that the FOOL won’t try to lead the blind in his darkness, but neither can see the Light of the Gospel / Christ, - and both will teach nothing but foolishness and false doctrines, such as “SIN NATURE”. - READ IT TO ME JIMMY! – You cannot, - you made it up like you do all the garbage you and yours teach, and then hide like the cowards you and MANY ARE. – You’ll use Spiritual Correctness to defend yourselves and your stupidity / foolishness. You use Scriptures that don’t apply to defend yourself, knowing that you’re a LIAR and a FOOL. – The Devil will never admit that he’s a FOOL even though we all know that he IS a FOOL.

One thing for sure, you and your followers, and all the scholars and scholar sympathizers, and all the rest of the fools, not only will get to enjoy the curse of Christ, but, you all will forever get to know that you have led your very children and friends to hell, and you can NEVER warn them. - Now that is TORMENT / TORMENTED forever, screaming, trying to warn the young that you FOOLS have led to hell; leading the younger people to where you are right NOW.

Let me say it another way, so you fools can’t possibly miss it.
Faith is of the Heart, and only the Good and Honest Heart. - NEVER can an evil heart have FAITH. - It cannot be a matter of any such thing as a “SIN NATURE”. Either you have an EVIL heart and will forever stay LOST; - or you have a Good and Honest Heart and you MAY become a Christian IF some cursed FOOL doesn’t first get to you and prevent you from going in as he is not going in. – Jimmy! - I know you and the rest of your clan can tell exactly where I’m coming from in all this. You’re a liar if you say you don’t. – Prove me wrong in this, using the Word of God. – Get some child to help you if you have to. – You are too old to be taking a chance with your lack of taking heed to yourself and your foolish doctrines. – It’s just a matter of whether or not you care what Christ has said, and I don’t think you do care. – You have NO ARGUMENT here, if so, LET’S SEE IT!

Paul – 030111

ghost

Hall of Fame
Jimmy was banned a couple of years ago. I don't think he comes around here anymore. Maybe you should try calling him instead.
His phone number is (225) 768-8300

Dena

The man is dead correct? So..why do you keep going after him? Am I missing something? Is there a son?

some other dude

Swaggert's still alive.

Current ministry Still a worldwide multi-million-dollar ministry, Jimmy Swaggart Ministries today mainly comprises the Family Worship Center, The Jimmy Swaggart Telecast,[18] radio and television programs called A Study in the Word, (SonLife Radio Network),[19] and a website, JSM.org. Swaggart's wife, Frances, has a radio program called "Frances and Friends" heard daily on the SonLife Radio Network.[20] His son, Donnie Swaggart, preaches at the Family Worship Center and also preaches in churches across the US and abroad.[21] Jimmy's grandson, Gabriel, is a preacher, and leads the Family Worship Center youth ministry, Crossfire.[22] Sonlife radio is heard in 22 states[23]

The newest outreach, Sonlife Broadcasting Network, can be watched 24/7 on DirecTV channel 344[15] and Glorystar channel 125.[16] Sonlife Broadcasting Network television channel is also available on IPTV Sky Angel channel 125.[17]

Status
Not open for further replies.