Stupid Moron Democrats Idea of Covid Relief

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum

. . . . . included in the omnibus bill that added another $1 trillion to the national debt, such as "$25 million for democracy and gender programs in Afghanistan," and "$40 million to the Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C., which is not even open for business."
Trump went to say, "Despite all of this wasteful spending and much more, the $900 billion package provides hardworking taxpayers with only $600 each in relief payments, and not enough money is given to small businesses and, in particular, restaurants — whose owners have suffered so grievously — they were only given a deduction for others to use."
"Congress found plenty of money for foreign countries, lobbyists, and special interests, while sending the bare minimum to the American people who need it," he continued. "It wasn't their fault. It was China's fault. Not their fault."
"I am asking Congress to amend this bill and increase the ridiculously low $600 to $2,000, or $4,000 for a couple," the president said. "I am also asking Congress to immediately get rid of the wasteful and unnecessary items from this legislation and to send me a suitable bill or else the next administration will have to deliver a COVID relief package — and maybe that administration will be me. And we will get it done."

Well, the days of America First are over and we are back to the swamp and the stupid ignorant Democrats. I hope you moron idiots who voted for that pedophile pig Biden are happy that YOUR PARTY is taking YOUR relief money and sending it everywhere except to you.