STUDY

Letsargue

2 Timothy 2:15 KJV – “Study to shew thyself approved unto God”. ----- What do you geniuses think God is trying to shew you there? – If you were not so blind, you might be able to see it. – STUDY TO “SHOW” / “SHOW”? – “HINT”- “let your little light shine”. – HINT, HINT! --- Luke 13:25 KJV – “He shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are”. ---&--- Matthew 7:22-23 KJV – “Then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me”. ----

In the “Exclusive Christian Forum” side of this website, HILSTON is expounding greatly with written documents from some man’s commentary of what “ANGELS ARE”. –( “THE ANGELIC RANKS” ). – WOOOWW, what insight, -“INSIGHT” - “SIGHT INTO ANGELS!”. --- That’s what God is saying in: “STUDY TO “SHOW” THYSELF APPROVED”. God must see your shining light first, before He can approve of you. - How do you geniuses propose to accomplish that?

God cannot see the lost, God cannot hear the lost, God doesn’t know that the lost is even there. – ( “STUDY” IT OUT ). ---- The Angels do the seeing, hearing, and the knowing of the lost for God. – Study it to SEE the knowledge. --- But what does it mean to “Study to show thyself “APPROVED”? ----- You cannot be saved unless you do that, and “NONE” of you have ever done that. --- Romans 3:10-12 KJV –
How does one study to “SHOW” to be “SEEN”, and “KNOWN” of GOD?

If any of you geniuses ever want to be delivered or “SAVED”, you have to shine as the stars of Heaven TO GOD, not to MAN! --- Deuteronomy 1:10 KJV --- “LOOK AT HIM, AIN”T HE SMART”? ---
John 5:39 KJV ---&--- Matthew 11:29 KJV ---&--- 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV ---

Why do all you geniuses have to continue studying after God has SEEN and found you, and let you in? – You don’t make sense! – The mind of Christ does not need to STUDY, if you have the mind of Christ. --- 1 Corinthians 2:16 KJV – “But “WE” have the mind of Christ. –BELIEVE IT OR NOT, AN ANGEL SAID THAT! – Galatians 1:12 KJV – “For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ”. ----- THE SAME GUY / ANGEL SAID THAT ALSO! ---

How can any of you self-inspired geniuses ever know God, and allow God to see and know you? – IT TAKES ANGELS TO DO THAT! – All that nonsense about Angels; - guessed at, and written about Angels by fools knowing nothing of God. – If you have not seen God nor the Angels; who among you and your brothers of darkness, can write or speak of the LIGHT? --- John 1:5 KJV ------ Can the Devil / Satan really appear, or be seen as an Angel of THE LIGHT by the good and honest hearts? – FOOLS, BLIND FOOLS! --- You can only guess at what your father tells you.

The LIGHT! – You must be in the LIGHT to be saved. – You study to learn of God, and to find Him who is the “LIFE”, and then, and only then can you have the Faith to do what Christ said to BE SAVED. - ( Whatever you geniuses think that is; and what ever you think the Gospel is for ).
There is nothing done without ANGELS.
What do you geniuses do with the following: - The King / Christ is the Host of his House / Jerusalem / Heaven. - What is the HOST of Heaven, and who are they, if they are not the ANGELS of Christ, the many members of Christ’s Body? – The one HOST is the same HOST. We are all one in Christ in GOD! – ( Do something with that )! – PROVE IT WRONG! – God, Christ, and the HOST of Angels, are all the Light, Truth, Life, and the Word of GOD. You cannot have ANY without ALL- --- God, the Son, and the Angels “IS” the Light from the beginning, before the world was. -- How do any of you dare speak of the Holy Spirit / “Ghost”, not referring also to the “HOST” / and the “HOST of ANGELS” / The Spirit of God / JESUS CHRIST?

God is Spirit, the Holy Spirit, and He has a Spiritual Body, called the Christ; meaning that the Body is and was “ANOINTED” / “THE CHRIST”. If anyone is in the Anointed, he also becomes Anointed if the Body is Christ / Anointed, and the one is in the Anointed Body. --- Every Christian is Holy, because he is in that which is Holy. --- 1 Peter 1:16 KJV – “Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy”. ----- There can be no Holiness outside of the Anointed / Christ the Anointed BODY. - It’s the Body of Jesus that was ANOINTED, and that is his HOST, because The Christ is the HOST OF THE HOST. ---- PROVE ANY OF THIS WRONG! – If you are not in the LIGHT!

Paul – 070511

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:noid:.......I think my goldfish just died.....

some other dude

Ingredients:

1 cup chopped onion
1/2 of a 12-ounce can (3/4 cup) beer
3/4 cup chili sauce
1/4 cup parsley
3 Tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
3 beef T-bone steaks, cut 1 inch thick (about 1 pound each
1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons cracked black pepper

Directions:

In a large glass baking dish combine onion, beer, chili sauce, parsley, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, paprika, and the 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Place steaks in marinade. Cover and refrigerate 4 to 6 hours or overnight, turning steaks over occasionally.

Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade. Sprinkle both sides of steaks with the cracked black pepper.

Grill steaks on an uncovered grill directly over medium-hot coals for 5 minutes. Turn and grill to desired doneness, allowing 7 to 10 minutes more for medium (160 degrees F) doneness.

bybee

Ingredients:

1 cup chopped onion
1/2 of a 12-ounce can (3/4 cup) beer
3/4 cup chili sauce
1/4 cup parsley
3 Tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
3 beef T-bone steaks, cut 1 inch thick (about 1 pound each
1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons cracked black pepper

Directions:

In a large glass baking dish combine onion, beer, chili sauce, parsley, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, paprika, and the 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Place steaks in marinade. Cover and refrigerate 4 to 6 hours or overnight, turning steaks over occasionally.

Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade. Sprinkle both sides of steaks with the cracked black pepper.

Grill steaks on an uncovered grill directly over medium-hot coals for 5 minutes. Turn and grill to desired doneness, allowing 7 to 10 minutes more for medium (160 degrees F) doneness.

Thanks Sod. I'm saving my money to buy some steaks. In three months time, if I exercise economies elsewhere, I should be able to purchase the steaks. The cost of beef has skyrocketed in my neck of the woods.:cow::eek::crackup: