Stickers??

Letsargue

( 1 Corinthians 13:8-10 KJV ) -- 8- "Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; ( Whether there be tongues, they shall cease ); whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. 10- But ( When that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away )". --//-----
What is that which is "Perfect"?? - How do most of you Think that "Coming" ( always ) means returning, or Coming from some other Place; HOW?? -- Come, or Coming doesn't always mean going from one place to another where you are.

As "far" as I'm "Concerned", ( I'm no longer "CONCERNED!! )"; - I don't CARE if today's FOOLS Never understand GOD!! - They don't CARE, Neither do I!!! -- (( Romans 3:10-13 KJV ))!!!! Spit on IT, If you DARE!!!

Parables!! - What did the Parable of the "Crown of Thorns" on Jesus' head MEAN???

(( Acts 9:5 KJV )) -- 5- "And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, ( I am Jesus whom thou persecutes ): (( it is hard for thee to kick against the "PRICKS" ))". --//----- What is That??? -- Geniuses For Sure!!

Now you PHONY Whatever you call yourselves, GO AND Study some more, Because You are NOT ((( APPROVED of God YET )))!! -- But you don't CARE!!! - Don't even Know anything as Simple As That!!!

Paul -- 100614

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. When that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away

Paul, what did he have in part? Paul is speaking of the transition from Israel's kingdom to the dispensation of grace.

Letsargue

9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. When that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away

Paul, what did he have in part? Paul is speaking of the transition from Israel's kingdom to the dispensation of grace.

I quoted it, AND You Quoted IT!!

Paul Just said What HE Said!!

Who cares what You say about what He said??

One of them is the Truth, But you all can reject what He said. - Knowledge AND Prophesy Was In Part.

Now that "Part" is done away, and now MADE WHOLE!! - (( 1 Corinthians 13:12 KJV ))!!!
Let's see you reject that NOW, if you're Still in the Last Days. If You ARE, - You cannot BE Where He IS, nor He where You are, Thus, -- You are STILL in "Darkness of Not "Knowing" the "Prophesy"!!

Do with it what EVER You all want to do with the Truth / Christ / God!!!

Who cares!!!

Paul -- 100714

Letsargue

( 1 Corinthians 13:8-10 KJV ) -- 8- "Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; ( Whether there be tongues, they shall cease ); whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. 10- But ( When that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away )". --//-----
What is that which is "Perfect"?? - How do most of you Think that "Coming" ( always ) means returning, or Coming from some other Place; HOW?? -- Come, or Coming doesn't always mean going from one place to another where you are.

As "far" as I'm "Concerned", ( I'm no longer "CONCERNED!! )"; - I don't CARE if today's FOOLS Never understand GOD!! - They don't CARE, Neither do I!!! -- (( Romans 3:10-13 KJV ))!!!! Spit on IT, If you DARE!!!

Parables!! - What did the Parable of the "Crown of Thorns" on Jesus' head MEAN???

(( Acts 9:5 KJV )) -- 5- "And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, ( I am Jesus whom thou persecutes ): (( it is hard for thee to kick against the "PRICKS" ))". --//----- What is That??? -- Geniuses For Sure!!

Now you PHONY Whatever you call yourselves, GO AND Study some more, Because You are NOT ((( APPROVED of God YET )))!! -- But you don't CARE!!! - Don't even Know anything as Simple As That!!!

Paul -- 100614

You ALL have totally Rejected Everything I have EVER POSTED, Now I don't Give a Christ to any of you; - ( ~Hardly~ )!!

NOW!!! - I JUST Post these (( For you to REJECT !!!!!)). - SSOOOO Have AT IT, Enjoy yourselves while you're still in ( "YOUR LAST DAYS" ), You'll have no more after that, I assure You!!! - But Who Cares!!!???? -- HERE - Spit ALL YOU CAN!!!

((( Be Sure to Keep YOUR EYES ON the News -- and PRAY My Prayers AWAY if You CAN )))!!!!

Paul -- 100714

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I quoted it, AND You Quoted IT!!

Paul Just said What HE Said!!

Who cares what You say about what He said??

One of them is the Truth, But you all can reject what He said. - Knowledge AND Prophesy Was In Part.

Now that "Part" is done away, and now MADE WHOLE!! - (( 1 Corinthians 13:12 KJV ))!!!
Let's see you reject that NOW, if you're Still in the Last Days. If You ARE, - You cannot BE Where He IS, nor He where You are, Thus, -- You are STILL in "Darkness of Not "Knowing" the "Prophesy"!!

Do with it what EVER You all want to do with the Truth / Christ / God!!!

Who cares!!!

Paul -- 100714

And now you have all seen the ramblings of a mad man. Good day to you, :loser:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
when i taught in middle school, the kids loved getting stickers for doing a good job

is this like that?

is God gonna give us smiley face stickers if we do a good job?