Statue of Margaret Sanger, the Founder vof Planned Parenthood

Arthur Brain

Oh but I did Art, and that "accredited/credible source" came from you and your Wikipedia article.

How soon your forget that the founder of Planned Parenthood spoke to an "extremely racist" organization.

If you want to do some research Art, you'll find that the KKK was at the height of it's membership and violence during the time Margaret Sanger spoke to them and unless Sanger didn't have access to newspapers, magazines, radio, or people talking about the Klan's violence and hatred of Jews and blacks, then she had to have known whom she was speaking to.

Despite having a lot of support from black people and denouncing the Nazis in the exact same account?

Go back to your project and projecting blog dude. I'm sure your army of fans can't wait for you to update it...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Oh but I did Art, and that "accredited/credible source" came from you and your Wikipedia article.

How soon your forget that the founder of Planned Parenthood spoke to an "extremely racist" organization.

If you want to do some research Art, you'll find that the KKK was at the height of it's membership and violence during the time Margaret Sanger spoke to them and unless Sanger didn't have access to newspapers, magazines, radio, or people talking about the Klan's violence and hatred of Jews and blacks, then she had to have known whom she was speaking to.

Now that it's been established that I used "accredited/credible source" to show that Margaret Sanger met with the "extreme racists" of the KKK, Art Brain writes:

Despite having a lot of support from black people...

I'm sure if you wanted to do your own personal survey and ask "black people" what they thought of the KKK and people who spoke at their rallies (and received a dozen proffers from like minded groups), they'd gladly share their opinions with you.

Arthur Brain

I'm sure if you wanted to do your own personal survey and ask "black people" what they thought of the KKK and people who spoke to them (and received a dozen proffers from like minded groups), they'd gladly share their opinion with you.

Several already did as it would seem. Still, you think MLK was potentially a homosexual and thought nothing of using a blatantly racist website without even acknowledging it as source.

Get out of the closet man.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

I'm sure if you wanted to do your own personal survey and ask "black people" what they thought of the KKK and people who spoke to them (and received a dozen proffers from like minded groups), they'd gladly share their opinion with you

Several already did as it would seem.

It's already been established that there are black people who are for abortion, and hence embrace Planned Parenthood. That being said, that has nothing to do with Margaret Sanger attending a KKK rally and the attendees (i.e. the "extreme racists") being so enthused with her speech that she received a dozen invitations to speak to like minded groups.

Still, you think MLK was potentially a homosexual and thought nothing of using a blatantly racist website without even acknowledging it as source.

If you'd actually paid attention to what was said in the thread you would know that it was a black congressman from Harlem (Adam Clayton Powell) that made those allegations.
I initially defended King by saying that he liked his hookers too much to be a homosexual, until I found out about his...ahem...close friendship to Baynard Rustin.

Arthur Brain

It's already been established that there are black people who are for abortion, and hence embrace Planned Parenthood. That being said, that has nothing to do with Margaret Sanger attending a KKK rally and the attendees (i.e. the "extreme racists") being so enthused with her speech that she received a dozen invitations to speak to like minded groups.

How many black people do you suppose would have supported Sanger if she was a proponent of eugenics based on race?

If you'd actually paid attention to what was said in the thread you would know that it was a black congressman from Harlem (Adam Clayton Powell) that made those allegations.
I initially defended King by saying that he liked his hookers too much to be a homosexual, until I found out about his...ahem...close friendship to Baynard Rustin.

You do realize your "ahem" business is really lame, right? And let's face it, you'd believe gay innuendo rumours about anyone at the drop of a hat. Heck, you start them yourself.

Get out of the closet...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

How many black people do you suppose would have supported Sanger if she was a proponent of eugenics based on race?

I'm pretty certain had any black people heard what Margaret Sanger had to say to the "extreme racists" of the Women's Ku Klux Klan, none.

You do realize your "ahem" business is really lame, right? And let's face it, you'd believe gay innuendo rumours about anyone at the drop of a hat. Heck, you start them yourself.

Get out of the closet...

Who am I to question a liberal black Congressman like Adam Clayton Powell?

In 1960, Powell, hearing of planned civil rights marches at the Democratic Convention, which could embarrass the party or candidate, threatened to accuse Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. of having a homosexual relationship with Bayard Rustin unless the marches were cancelled. Rustin was one of King's political advisers and was an openly gay man. King agreed to cancel the planned events and Rustin resigned from the Southern Christian Leadership Conference.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Clayton_Powell_Jr.

It's from wiki, so it must be true....except that the article didn't say that King rehired the communist and homosexual later.

Arthur Brain

I'm pretty certain had any black people heard what Margaret Sanger had to say to the "extreme racists" of the Women's Ku Klux Klan, none.

Who am I to question a liberal black Congressman like Adam Clayton Powell?

In 1960, Powell, hearing of planned civil rights marches at the Democratic Convention, which could embarrass the party or candidate, threatened to accuse Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. of having a homosexual relationship with Bayard Rustin unless the marches were cancelled. Rustin was one of King's political advisers and was an openly gay man. King agreed to cancel the planned events and Rustin resigned from the Southern Christian Leadership Conference.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Clayton_Powell_Jr.

It's from wiki, so it must be true....except that the article didn't say that King rehired the communist and homosexual later.

So, no actual proof that MLK had ever had a homosexual relationship then and nothing really addressing the fact that several prominent black people had no issues with Sanger. Same ole...