Spiritual Catacombs:

Letsargue

Revelation 6:15-16 KJV – “And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the “CATACOMBS”, and in the rocks of the mountains; 16- And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb”. -----

Where have all the good men gone? – The one on one gang and the less of the world. – They ran and hid, and cannot be found. – They hid from the Truth, and could not defend their god. – They were scholars and their followers, and they all fell into the ditch. – Blinded by their own deceit, the war they fought was to their own defeat. ----- Ephesians 6:12 KJV – “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places”. ----- Where have all the good men gone? --- At his RIGHT and LEFT HAND I make my rest. --- Song of Solomon 2:6-7 KJV – “HIS LEFT HAND IS UNDER MY HEAD, AND HIS RIGHT HAND DOTH EMBRACE ME. 7- I charge you, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, by the roes, and by the hinds of the field, THAT YE STIR NOT UP, NOR AWAKE MY LOVE, TILL HE PLEASE”. -----

The bodies of men calling themselves the one body are the kingdom of the Devil. – Seeing there are principalities, ruled by princes of each denomination or division of the Devil’s house.—The House of Christ is not divided in any of his WAY. – The fight or warfare against such a feeble kingdom needed no more than the Son of David, and his one stone.

I shall roll over and return to my rest with MY LORD. ----- The Comforter, the Church, and Bride of Christ. --- Dare Jesus send his Bride / Wife to do such house cleaning, to remove the leaven from the world? --- BURMA SHAVE!

Paul – Who is liken to my Lord. – 071011