SO You know God:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

The Lost world is filled full of those who say they know God, and at the same time, there’s not a single one who truly knows God. – That’s not surprising, knowing what and who the lost world and those who are in it, - ARE.

Just how can a person say they know God when they don’t even know what that means? - You know God? - Does that mean that God knows you? – YES of Course! – Just how does all this knowledge get around to you and to God that you and God are in any one single “SAME THOUGHT”? – The same THOUGHT? – If that is truly so, you know all the brethren in Christ also, and they know you. They’re counted and named, and you know them and they all know you. - That doesn’t and can’t work in most of your miserable and foolish world of false Gods. – Some of you are Soo unlearned in the Word of God and think you’re Soo wise; it’s laughable, but you’re serious about your foolish religion. -- Call me names, and make yourself feel better in your anger and jealousy. You can’t hurt me, I don’t know you and you don’t know me. Thank God!

SO! - How does this knowing God, and God knowing you work? - Don’t start thinking now at this time, and say OHH YES, now I can see that!. - You were lying just before you saw that and you and God were not in the same thought, and did not know each other. – “Just ask Jesus to come into your heart”, does all that? -- How foolish can a fool be? – I most likely won’t tell you how it works, because you don’t really care if you don’t already know. You’re lost and filled with anger and Jealousy, and can’t come out from that with your false worship of a false god. You truly think your false god is more powerful than mine. It’s I who is constantly trying to get you-all to see what the true God said, with his Word, and you scoff at it with your foolishness. --- Do you know all the names written in the Book of Life? - If you were a Christian you would, but you have no idea what the names are. Because if you don’t, that proves you are lost, and you don’t know who you are, nor where you are.

If, “IF” you were a Christian, and knew God, you could prove me wrong in an instant, if I am wrong. - With all the help you-all have from such a wide range of wisdom from all your brethren; how hard could it be? - I suppose you have to have some Truth in your heart first, -- MAYBE!

Hebrews 8:10-11 KJV - 10 “For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: 11- And they shall not teach every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, KNOW THE LORD: for ALL SHALL KNOW ME, FROM THE LEAST TO THE GREATEST”.

How do your prayers work if I’m in error? – The Christian has access to all power and knowledge, - ALL POWER AND KNOWLEDGE? The Lost do not. – Do your prayers go from you to God; or do your prayers come to you from God, for just causes? – AAAHHH, You don’t know nor care. You all have your gods and prayers that are never answered.

Paul – 062810

Status
Not open for further replies.