So many lies.. so little time to list them all, but here goes..

republicanchick

Leftie lies of 2014-15

• We targeted liberals also (IRS)
  • Bergdahl served with honor
  • We haven't figured out if Bergdahl is a traitor yet; it takes a LONG time..
  • Benghazi was instigated by a Muslim-hating video
  • They are freedom fighters, not terrorists (Taliban... said by WH people)
  • They are armed insurgents, not terrorists (ditto)
  • What happened in France won't happen here (oh gee... I guess we have forgotten already about 911... Those who cannot remember the past...)
  • We can raise the corp tax and all those US companies that went overseas will come back
  • We can tax and regulate business to death and ther will always be the same number or even more JOBS
  • the Keystone Pipeline is bad for the environment... worse than transporting flammable liquid in tanker trucks and train cars... which explode on impact

feel free to ad to the list.. me... well, my fingers are getting tired... and my mind, ditto...

++

republicanchick

oh cool!

no one disputes that these are HUGE lies.

but then, it's kinda hard to say that 1 + 1 doesn't equal 2

when you say that kinda thing people look at you like you are nuts... b/c u r

++

republicanchick

more lies:

• Republicans only care about the rich [Ok, there may be a "smidgeon" of truth to that 1...]
  • Republicans hate women [total lie]
  • Dems care about the poor [total lie]
  • liberals have valid arguments against the conservatives [usually a big lie]
  • abortion doesn't kill a human being; it's just a blob (until it looks like Kim Kardasian?)
  • fornication is no big deal [Humongous LIE]
  • homosexuality is just another choice... Oh wait, No...they were born that way

+

TracerBullet

Leftie lies of 2014-15

[*]We targeted liberals also (IRS)
another failed fake scandal

[*]Bergdahl served with honor

[*]We haven't figured out if Bergdahl is a traitor yet; it takes a LONG time..
Fake FOX news story

[*]Benghazi was instigated by a Muslim-hating video
Turns out this was the case

[*]They are freedom fighters, not terrorists (Taliban... said by WH people)
No it was said by Daud Khattak a journalist from Pakistan

[*]What happened in France won't happen here (oh gee... I guess we have forgotten already about 911... Those who cannot remember the past...)
Has it happened?

[*]We can raise the corp tax and all those US companies that went overseas will come back

[*]We can tax and regulate business to death and ther will always be the same number or even more JOBS
I don't think you understand what is being said.

[*]the Keystone Pipeline is bad for the environment... worse than transporting flammable liquid in tanker trucks and train cars... which explode on impact
Bad for the environment? :duh:

feel free to ad to the list.. me... well, my fingers are getting tired... and my mind, ditto...

++
[/QUOTE]

republicanchick

[ No it was said by Daud Khattak a journalist from Pakistan

Has it happened?

I don't think you understand what is being said.

Bad for the environment? :duh:

++[/FONT][/B]
[/QUOTE]

geez, how did that Kool-Aid taste?

was it worth it?

worth going to Hell (for lying).. All liars will have their part in the lake of fire ... Revelation

oh you don't believe in the Bible...

that's like (ok ,sorta like) saying u don't believe in the sun coming up tomorrow.. well, I guess it's possible it won't...

republicanchick

more lib (redundancy alert) lies:

• the Conservatives deserve the Libs' constant false accusations, ridicule and vitriol
  • those who dish out such accusations, ridicule and vitriol have valid concerns vis a vis current events.. [If they did, they wouldn't have to use accusations, ridicule and vitriol]
  • capital punishment if barbaric; abortion is not
  • homosexuality is a protected right; choosing not to promote it (via not baking cakes that do so) due to religious convictions (as per the First Amendment) is not and if think otherwise you are a right wing nut job living in the dark ages

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
more lib (redundancy alert) lies:

• the Conservatives deserve the Libs' constant false accusations, ridicule and vitriol
  • those who dish out such accusations, ridicule and vitriol have valid concerns vis a vis current events.. [If they did, they wouldn't have to use accusations, ridicule and vitriol]
  • capital punishment if barbaric; abortion is not
  • homosexuality is a protected right; choosing not to promote it (via not baking cakes that do so) due to religious convictions (as per the First Amendment) is not and if think otherwise you are a right wing nut job living in the dark ages

Links?

republicanchick

more Leftie lies:

• an endangered frog needs gummit protection
  • a baby human can be subjected to torture and death if not "wanted" by "mother"
  • the land can be polluted by humans using cars which put CO2 into the atmosphere.. but not by jets by liberals flown to McDonald's in the middle of the night... or to an EPA gathering
  • animals have rights against human cruelty. Humans have no rights unless we libs say so, and even then....

+