Smartest of the Smart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Acts 26:24 KJV – “Paul, thou art beside thyself; much learning doth make thee mad”. -----
2 Peter 3:15-16 KJV – “Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; 16- As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood”. -----

Is that something bad to be said of one? – Does anyone say that about you? – Are we not to study, to show ourselves approved of God?
Philippians 4:8 KJV - Come on! - Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, THINK ON THESE THINGS”.----- Tell me! - What else is the Christian supposed to think on? – You can only think on who is doing it to you in the Government. --- IT’S GOD that’s doing it to you by Satan. Get over it, or PRAY, if you have the right to pray, and YOU DON’T, because you are either of an evil heart, or you are with me laughing at them that are in that dilemma. --- Proverbs 1:24-26 KJV – “Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; 25- But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: 26- I ALSO WILL LAUGH AT YOUR CALAMITY; I WILL MOCK WHEN YOUR FEAR COMETH”. -----
Some of you have the brass to mock me, and laugh at my words. You’ve had your turn, and I’ll have mine. --- The Judgment of Christ is a real thing and is not something for you smart guys to laugh at, but you DO. --- SO, think on those things, and laugh and tell me to take much wine.

Think on these things. --- Hebrews 13:2 KJV --- Matthew 18:10 KJV --- 1 Corinthians 2:15-16 KJV -
Another, -- Guess who said, -- “There stood by me this night the angel of God, WHOSE I AM, and whom I serve”? ----- Laugh? – It’s your government that is to be brought down, not mine; the Kingdom of Heaven.

Your world is to be judged, and there is nothing any of you wise men of the world can do about it. Watch and see the power of the Word if you have it, and you don’t.
Death of the “Body” is in the absence of blood, and the devil has required it of many, and Christ will allow it. – “Body”? – Not the physical body, but the false “BODY” of the false christ in sheep’s clothing. – THAT’S NOT YOU, is it!?

Paul – 012811

Status
Not open for further replies.