sky. looks like a WHAT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That sure looks like ignore to me.... I notice your starting with me in the chatbox too already also... quick, x it out before others see it so you can claim you say nothing to me...

The ignore feature is an imperfect tool because she can read what you say when someone else "quotes" you.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
...And I HAVE HAD "angel" on IGNORE for a LOOOOONG time. Thank you for clarifying that.
If we could just work on what has been going on in the shout box and actually ignoring what gets quoted in other peoples posts I think we have a shot at getting the drama to die down.

Quincy

Well, Q, I never said it was easy. :eek:

You are a man of incredibly strong will!! Good on you my friend :) . I have no problem at all with Lighthouse, often times I find what he says to be funny but I can see why some people feel the way they do as they may take things more personally than me. If that makes sense :e4e: .

sky.

BANNED
Banned
If we could just work on what has been going on in the shout box and actually ignoring what gets quoted in other peoples posts I think we have a shot at getting the drama to die down.

Just ask the "light boy" to do the same.

Granite

Hall of Fame
The ignore feature is an imperfect tool because she can read what you say when someone else "quotes" you.

It's also annoying when you have someone on ignore and they follow you all around TOL. Just sayin'.

Thunder's Muse

I've known LH for a few years now and have come to see, he has a good heart and a genuine love for God, even if you don't agree with his delivery.

I can understand people having feelings hurt or being offended by something someone said...but eventually, you have to decide if continuing with the 'pay backs' is worth what it does to your inner self?

Quincy

I used to put people on ignore but the way everyone gets quoted around here just makes it pointless. You just have to learn to pick your battles. You can just state your opinion on a topic and move on. You don't have to argue about every single thing.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
... I think we have a shot at getting the drama to die down.

Shocked_Cat.jpeg

sky.

BANNED
Banned
It's also annoying when you have someone on ignore and they follow you all around TOL. Just sayin'.

Exactly, when you have them on ignore and they know it yet they make a thread in your honor. Why am I supposed to honor the ignore system for that? so they can disparage me?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I used to put people on ignore but the way everyone gets quoted around here just makes it pointless.

That's right. I don't put anyone on ignore, even on forums where I am not on staff, but there are people that I simply don't respond to.

Thunder's Muse

Exactly, when you have them on ignore and they know it yet they make a thread in your honor. Why am I supposed to honor the ignore system for that? so they can disparage me?

I get that.

There would be quite a few of us who do. At various times, we have been the villain and the subject of the day. People like to take advantage of that and throw their opinions around about all sorts of things. Some of them can be quite hurtful and cause us to feel angry...which is understandable.

But these things blow over and something else takes centre stage.

However, it's a simple fact of life that you get what you give. It's not like you and Eeset weren't warned about your behaviour and just like in the real world, if you don't listen to the advice of others, eventually life will bite you in the butt.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have closed this thread and I think I have a cease fire agreement in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.