Shalom. I am a Jew.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
There is nothing wrong with learning and nothing wrong with respecting a person you consider a teacher. It is the inequality that is the issue.

Hopefully he doesn't boast about being a rabbi.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk
Shalom.

Not at all.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Change the record means: telling someone to stop talking about the same thing over and over because they are annoying.
Shalom.

Some say this about Torah and Torah Study.

How about if you are of Israel or a Citizen of the United States of America? I am both. I became a proselyte and a convert to Judaism and Israel. I have never been to Israel. I live in the United States of America.

Shalom.

Jacob

Truster

Shalom.

Some say this about Torah and Torah Study.

How about if you are of Israel or a Citizen of the United States of America? I am both. I became a proselyte and a convert to Judaism and Israel. I have never been to Israel. I live in the United States of America.

Shalom.

Jacob

Change the record.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

We have our Declaration of Independence, and our Constitution, The Constitution of The United States of America. The Constitution has Ammendments. There are Ammendments to the Constitution. The first Ten Ammendments to the Constitution of the United States of America are called The Bill of Rights.

Do you have any objections to this?
What do you mean by this question? Does it mean, "You spelt 'amendments' with too many Ms?" What are you asking?