Shalom. Apology (to glorydaz) needed. So, I apologize.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 8-11. I believe that an apology to glorydaz from me is needed, so I apologize. It is not adultery to post on the internet. I still have, or had, something to learn here. I implied that your continuing to post to me was adultery. My apology. I would like to post and interact with men, being that I am a man and not married. But, my post to you was immature and irresponsible. If I can teach men there would be the question of if I can teach women. I do not know if I am ready for that yet. Each woman is to be under the headship of her husband, or under the authority of her father if unmarried. You may not feel or see me qualified to teach anyone. I would still like to post here. God bless you. May your interactions with others be fruitful to the glory of God and the furtherance of the kingdom of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I do not know if I am ready for that yet. Each woman is to be under the headship of her husband, or under the authority of her father if unmarried.

What if her husband is a Christian but does not honor Jesus' commands? You still believe she should be under him for her actions?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What if her husband is a Christian but does not honor Jesus' commands? You still believe she should be under him for her actions?
Shalom.

I do not know how to answer you.

I am a Jew. I have nothing against Christians.

I am a man. I am not married. I do not know how to talk to married, unmarried, or single women.

I do believe that I was wrong in what I said.

I can leave the conversation that you and I are having now.

I do not know how to deal with hypotheticals or if you believe that you understand something that I have no knowledge of. Please do not speak against someone's husband even if it is hypothetical or you are speaking in hypotheticals.

As for your concern about Christian men who are not obeying God's Commandments, you seem to believe that this is possible. Either a man is obeying God's Commandments or he is not. A man is either a Christian or he is not. A Christian man is either obeying God's Commandments or he is not. If a man is not obeying God's Commandments then he is either not a Jew or Christian or he is. If a person is not obeying God's Commandments he should repent and confess his sin to God. To live in sin is not something that a Jew or a Gentile should do. Christians should not live in sin. Is it possible for a Jew or a Christian to sin? I believe so. But this should not be the case with anyone ever. It has been suggested with Biblical argument, that those who are born again cannot and do not sin.

A woman who is a believer should obey God's Commandments as much as a man should, although the Commandments for men and women are different. Some Commandments are for both men and women, some are for men, and some are for women.

Am I correct that you are asking about men and women or those that are married? Even as a single man who has never been married, the Commandments of God are different for me than for single women or men and women who are married.

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Am I correct that you are asking about men and women or those that are married? Even as a single man who has never been married, the Commandments of God are different for me than for single women or men and women who are married.

Shalom.

Jacob

yes, I am asking about married couple and I know there are many Christian couples in that situation. I am a people person and I talk to many people for evangelism reason. I have interacted with many Christians because I have served many churches faithfully.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
BTW, Jacob,

Your advice or counseling is so legalistic which Jesus hates. I think you should rethink your faith.

There are many situations which cannot follow Paul's teachings. There are situation that so abusive and stay on continually because of your kind of advice; disregarding children's well fair.

You are a man but you don't know much about people. So you have no credibility to give advice or teaching.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
PS, forget about the questions I asked because I know you cannot answer.

I just wanted to make my point clear.