Sent message

CherubRam

I Sent a message to Iran in April of 2007 through Alan Peters, a former government Agent.

Iranian government accuses America.

In fulfillment of:

Daniel 10:13
But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief ministers, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia.

Daniel 10:21
but first I will tell you what is written in the Book of Truth. (No one supports me against them except Michael, your minister.

Iran Accuses American of Revolution Plot - New York Times
www.nytimes.com/2007/05/22/world/.../22iran.html

The New York Times
The Islamic Republic of Iran accused a prominent American academic it imprisoned two ... Published: May 22, 2007 ... that my wife, Haleh, was involved in a plan for a soft overthrow of the Iranian government is totally without foundation.”.

Americans in Iran Accused of Spying - Washington Post
www.washingtonpost.com › ... › Middle East › Iran

The Washington Post
Iran yesterday formally charged three Americans with espionage and endangering national security, the government's judicial spokesman said, signaling a widening clampdown against U.S. citizens in Iran. ... Wednesday, May 30, 2007. Iran ...
American Scholar Is Charged in Iran - Washington Post
www.washingtonpost.com › World

The Washington Post
Noted American scholar and Potomac resident Haleh Esfandiari has been charged ... Tuesday, May 22, 2007 ... Esfandiari was charged with setting up a network that was working "against the sovereignty" of Iran, the government outlet said.

Haleh Esfandiari

Haleh Esfandiari is an Iranian-American academic and the Director of the Middle East Program at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars in Washington, D.C. Wikipedia

Born: March 3, 1940 (age 75), Iran
Education: University of Vienna

CherubRam

I see that some of my links have gone bad. Anyway, it is my understanding that some Iranians were imprisoned or executed for having in their possession the message I sent.

CherubRam

By the way, I met that woman on the Internet, (Haleh Esfandiari) She also wrote to me and asked to use some of the things I wrote about Mohammad and Allah. So I said sure, use what ever you want. Later I approached Alan and asked him to send the message in Farsi to a university.