Saved:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

All you so called “Christians” SAY you’re “SAVED”, “YOU’RE SAVED”. ( Past tense ), “SAVED”; SAVE, with a ( D ), “SAVED”! --- FROM WHAT? – What are you SAVED FROM? – OOOhhhh! – Titus 3:5 KJV – “Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy HE SAVED US, BY THE –( WASHING OF REGENERATION )-”. ----- Are you going to use that Scripture? – You must, or one or two just like it. – You’re SAVED FROM YOUR SINS in those; and “ALL” the others that are explaining “SAVED”, refer to the end of time; “SAVED FROM THE DAMNATION OF HELL”. -- Out of your own mouths, you say you’re “SAVED”, but not from Hell YET. ----- 1 Corinthians 3:15 KJV – “IF ANY MAN'S “WORK shall be” burned, he shall suffer loss: BUT HE HIMSELF SHALL BE “SAVED”; -( YET SO AS BY FIRE )-”. OK, -- you’re SAVED from your sins, and your WORKS are burned up, or “WASHED AWAY”. -- Now what? - You enjoy your sins; so why do you want to be SAVED from them? You continue sinning because you enjoy your SINS; and so did I. --- ( But I WAS SAVED from the damnation of HELL )-, and you say it hasn’t happened yet. – THEREFORE, you haven’t been SAVED YET. - Your past sins have been washed away / burned up; and you’re not going to stop sinning until the Damnation of HELL!

In your false doctrine, there’s NO WAY you can show that you’re SAVED from the damnation of Hell by using the Word of God. - Therefore, you cannot be SAVED. Maybe ---( SAFE )-, but NOT “SAVED”. --- PROVE ME WRONG, ~OOOH~ “SAVED” ONE!

Look up “SAVED” in your Bible Books. “ALL” the Scriptures stating “SAVED” can be applied to the end; - or you stretch them to apply to you in your time before the end / the last days. --- I am not of the LAST DAYS, I am of AFTER THE LAST DAYS / SAVED. ( Past tense ).

Salvation in your time must be the salvation from SIN, and NOT the salvation / saved from the damnation of hell. ---- Those of you who say that your sins / your past sins have been washed away / burned up; you still are guilty of those after they have been burned / washed away. You say you’re in Christ, but you still sin. There is no WORD in the Word of God that says anything you guys are saying.

John 3:16 KJV – “God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him SHOULD NOT PERISH, but have everlasting life”. -----
All you guys take that verse as TRUTH, and will not vary from it. -- BUT! -- Even though that verse says, “SHOULD NOT PERISH”. – You did not “PERISH” with or without your sins. - SOOO! - When shall you “PERISH” because of your sins? --- At the time your sins are removed, or at the end of time in the “DAMNATION” of hell’s fire? – YOU CANNOT PROVE ME WRONG, AND I HAVE PROVED YOU WRONG. - But, you still will not change / repent of any of your FALSE DOCTRINE. AND I don’t care! ---- Proverbs 1:26-27 KJV – “I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; 27- When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. 28- Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me”. ----- WHAT DOES IT SAY? – That is as True as -- John 3:16 KJV –

Paul – 102010

Status
Not open for further replies.