Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Satanists and the Freedom of God

This is the show from Tuesday January 7th, 2014

Summary:

* The “Hail Satan” Crowd: Bob’s guest host Doug McBurney sits in with an update on the “Hail Satan Monument” proposed in Oklahoma City.

* Pot for the Children: One of the tactics used by the queers and deviant plurality who banded together to legalize dope in Colorado was to promise pile of sales tax money to the schools and schoolchildren. Doug cites the economic reality that a 30%+ tax rate will drive the black market, (just like cigarettes in New York), and the spiritual reality that legalizing dope will ruin lives and destroy children.

* Smoking Ban in Sodom: While we can’t definitively say whether or not the municipal authorities of Sodom had an ordinance banning smoking (a ban that God flagrantly violated) we can tell you that in the American equivalent of Sodom, Boulder Colorado, bureaucrats are banning smoking while promoting sodomy.

* Callers, Callers, Callers: Doug fields several calls on subjects ranging from legalizing dope, to the Moslem Dr. Oz & Open Theism.

JosephR

this will not sit long.. if I have to drag it down myself,, u will see me on the news then..

My children will not live in a state Satan sits in a seat like 30 rocka feller in NYC.

This I promise you ...

And my brothers stand with me.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Satanists and the Freedom of God

This is the show from Tuesday January 7th, 2014

Summary:

* The “Hail Satan” Crowd: Bob’s guest host Doug McBurney sits in with an update on the “Hail Satan Monument” proposed in Oklahoma City.

* Pot for the Children: One of the tactics used by the queers and deviant plurality who banded together to legalize dope in Colorado was to promise pile of sales tax money to the schools and schoolchildren. Doug cites the economic reality that a 30%+ tax rate will drive the black market, (just like cigarettes in New York), and the spiritual reality that legalizing dope will ruin lives and destroy children.

* Smoking Ban in Sodom: While we can’t definitively say whether or not the municipal authorities of Sodom had an ordinance banning smoking (a ban that God flagrantly violated) we can tell you that in the American equivalent of Sodom, Boulder Colorado, bureaucrats are banning smoking while promoting sodomy.

* Callers, Callers, Callers: Doug fields several calls on subjects ranging from legalizing dope, to the Moslem Dr. Oz & Open Theism.

Maybe they can legalize crack and meth and other drugs so all the weirdos can move over there from where I'm at.

Posted from the TOL App!

JosephR

yeah her face was kind of ghostley turned a whiter shade of pale..

if they wana see demons I will show them..

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
this will not sit long.. if I have to drag it down myself,, u will see me on the news then..

My children will not live in a state Satan sits in a seat like 30 rocka feller in NYC.

This I promise you ...

And my brothers stand with me.

They have just as much a right to their monument as you do yours.

Do you have a problem with freedom of religion?

Granite

Hall of Fame
We live in a pluralistic society. Either we respect and honor other religions or we don't. Deal with it or just openly state you don't want a seat at the table, you want the only seat at the table.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Why does one need to respect and honor another religion? Respecting someones right to have their own religion and actually respecting and honoring that religion itself is quite a different thing.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
A spokesman for the Oklahoma City Satanic Temple said, "the statue will have a functional purpose as a chair where people of all ages may sit on the lap of Satan for inspiration and contempaltion."

I wonder if Christians will be allowed to sit there on the lap of Satan and read the 10 commandments monument aloud to the children who gather there.

That should be fun.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame