San Francisco mask mandate does not apply to democrat bosses

marke

Here we go again. Democrats continue to openly flout the mandates they themselves have placed on others but refuse to obey themselves. Cities in California assess fines of between $100 and $1,000 per day for violating mandates that apply to everyone but the democrat leaders issuing those mandates. The mayor of San Francisco adds her public support for the freedom of democrats to ignore democrat mandates.

Washington (CNN)San Francisco Mayor London Breed is defending herself after flouting the city's indoor mask mandate, criticizing "fun police" for raising questions about her recent appearance at a live concert where she was seen dancing and posing for photos without a mask on.
In video shared on social media, Breed, a Democrat, was seen last week dancing and singing along during a concert at San Francisco's Black Cat nightclub, where members of the R&B group Tony! Toni! Toné! were performing. In one video, a maskless Breed can be seen dancing for more than a minute without a drink or food in hand, and photos show her posing maskless with attendees and some of the artists.
"Don't feel as though you have to be micromanaged about mask wearing. Like, we don't need the fun police to come in and try and micromanage and tell us what we should or shouldn't be doing. We know what we need to do to protect ourselves," Breed told reporters on Friday when asked about the episode at a news conference.
san francisco mayor london breed maskless keilar roll the tape newday vpx_00052818

"No one has been more conservative about protecting themselves than I have, not just because I want to set an example, but because I don't want to get Covid," she added.

marke

Here we go again. Democrats continue to openly flout the mandates they themselves have placed on others but refuse to obey themselves. Cities in California assess fines of between $100 and $1,000 per day for violating mandates that apply to everyone but the democrat leaders issuing those mandates. The mayor of San Francisco adds her public support for the freedom of democrats to ignore democrat mandates.

Washington (CNN)San Francisco Mayor London Breed is defending herself after flouting the city's indoor mask mandate, criticizing "fun police" for raising questions about her recent appearance at a live concert where she was seen dancing and posing for photos without a mask on.
In video shared on social media, Breed, a Democrat, was seen last week dancing and singing along during a concert at San Francisco's Black Cat nightclub, where members of the R&B group Tony! Toni! Toné! were performing. In one video, a maskless Breed can be seen dancing for more than a minute without a drink or food in hand, and photos show her posing maskless with attendees and some of the artists.
"Don't feel as though you have to be micromanaged about mask wearing. Like, we don't need the fun police to come in and try and micromanage and tell us what we should or shouldn't be doing. We know what we need to do to protect ourselves," Breed told reporters on Friday when asked about the episode at a news conference.
san francisco mayor london breed maskless keilar roll the tape newday vpx_00052818

"No one has been more conservative about protecting themselves than I have, not just because I want to set an example, but because I don't want to get Covid," she added.
There is a long list of democrat violations of their own mask mandates. Clearly, democrat fascist Marxist officials do not believe their own mandates or US laws apply to them, but just to the peons they rule over with a pompous air of superiority.

President Joe Biden was caught not wearing a mask while shopping at a Massachusetts store that explicitly required face coverings to be worn inside. This is not the first time that the Democratic president was spotted violating an indoor mask mandate.