Salvation in Jesus by grace through faith.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Acts 4:12 NASB - 12 "And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved."

Ephesians 2:8-9 NASB - 8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Epoisses

Acts 4:12 NASB - 12 "And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved."

Ephesians 2:8-9 NASB - 8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Amen Jacob! The unmerited Grace of God is the cure for the Judaizing heresy that has snared you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Amen Jacob! The unmerited Grace of God is the cure for the Judaizing heresy that has snared you.

I am against all forms of Judaizing. I am not against Judaism. It is in Judaism and in Christianity that we find Jesus is the Messiah, the Christ. Gentiles do not need to be circumcised and observe the entire or whole Law of Moses.

Epoisses

I am against all forms of Judaizing. I am not against Judaism. It is in Judaism and in Christianity that we find Jesus is the Messiah, the Christ. Gentiles do not need to be circumcised and observe the entire or whole Law of Moses.

You should just stick with the new testament and stay out of the old. Read it over and over until the rock of truth falls on you like an elephant.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You should just stick with the new testament and stay out of the old. Read it over and over until the rock of truth falls on you like an elephant.

I study Torah on a daily basis most of the time right now. I studied the New Testament as a child and I believe everything in the Bible.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Get rid of the Torah! You can only learn legalism from that book.

The Torah is God's word. It contains instruction including God's commands. It is about love of God and love of your neighbor. From Torah to Prophets to Psalms or Writings and then the New Testament we learn about Jesus who died for us for the forgiveness of our sins and that we would be granted the free gift of eternal life.

Epoisses

The Torah is God's word. It contains instruction including God's commands. It is about love of God and love of your neighbor. From Torah to Prophets to Psalms or Writings and then the New Testament we learn about Jesus who died for us for the forgiveness of our sins and that we would be granted the free gift of eternal life.

The Torah is worthless for today. The gospel is in the NT and that's the only thing that can save you and forgive sin. There is no Salvation or forgiveness of sin in the Law.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Torah is worthless for today. The gospel is in the NT and that's the only thing that can save you and forgive sin. There is no Salvation or forgiveness of sin in the Law.

Those who are saved walk according to the Spirit, not the flesh, and they fulfill the requirement of the Law (in this).

Romans 8:1-4 NASB - 1 Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death. 3 For what the Law could not do, weak as it was through the flesh, God did: sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and as an offering for sin, He condemned sin in the flesh, 4 so that the requirement of the Law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.

Epoisses

Those who are saved walk according to the Spirit, not the flesh, and they fulfill the requirement of the Law (in this).

Romans 8:1-4 NASB - 1 Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death. 3 For what the Law could not do, weak as it was through the flesh, God did: sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and as an offering for sin, He condemned sin in the flesh, 4 so that the requirement of the Law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.

You're still in Romans 7 with the rest of the legalists who walk by the flesh.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You're still in Romans 7 with the rest of the legalists who walk by the flesh.

No. The flesh and the Law and the Spirit are different. Those who walk by the flesh break the Law and those who walk by the Spirit fulfill the requirement of the Law. Christians are not under the Law. We are under grace.

Epoisses

No. The flesh and the Law and the Spirit are different. Those who walk by the flesh break the Law and those who walk by the Spirit fulfill the requirement of the Law. Christians are not under the Law. We are under grace.

You break the law by trying to keep it. The law reveals sin but it can't forgive it. Only grace can forgive sin.

The law is like a knife that cuts and wounds and grace is like a bandage that heals.

You're trying to heal yourself with the knife instead of the bandage!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You break the law by trying to keep it. The law reveals sin but it can't forgive it. Only grace can forgive sin.

The law is like a knife that cuts and wounds and grace is like a bandage that heals.

You're trying to heal yourself with the knife instead of the bandage!

I don't heal myself. God is the one who heals. But when you are talking about the gospel we are talking about God's grace in that Jesus died for us that our sins would be forgiven. No license to sin here! :) True freedom is found in Jesus Christ and doing things God's way. In Jesus we have forgiveness of sins, and we also have His commands and the commands of God.

There is a saying that if you are trying you are lying. Perhaps this means you are either obedient or you are not.

Epoisses

I don't heal myself. God is the one who heals. But when you are talking about the gospel we are talking about God's grace in that Jesus died for us that our sins would be forgiven. No license to sin here! :) True freedom is found in Jesus Christ and doing things God's way. In Jesus we have forgiveness of sins, and we also have His commands and the commands of God.

There is a saying that if you are trying you are lying. Perhaps this means you are either obedient or you are not.

You're not obedient. There is only one way to fall from grace according to the bible and that's by keeping the law (Gal. 5:4). All the high and mighty law keepers who command obedience are in reality teaching others to fall from grace.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You're not obedient. There is only one way to fall from grace according to the bible and that's by keeping the law (Gal. 5:4). All the high and mighty law keepers who command obedience are in reality teaching others to fall from grace.

Do you obey what is in Acts 15? These are commands from the Law. But you do not need to be circumcised and observe all of the Law to be saved. A person is not saved by observing the Law anyhow.

Epoisses

Do you obey what is in Acts 15? These are commands from the Law. But you do not need to be circumcised and observe all of the Law to be saved. A person is not saved by observing the Law anyhow.

I don't fornicate and the other 3 were primarily first century food restrictions. Even Kosher has some blood in it! Did you know that? They can't get it all out just most of it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I don't fornicate and the other 3 were primarily first century food restrictions. Even Kosher has some blood in it! Did you know that? They can't get it all out just most of it.

If you slaughter kosher and cook well done you should be fine.