Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Romney Out of Dan Rather's Closet

This is the show from Monday October 26th, 2015

SUMMARY:

* Mitt Longs for the Legacy Media: Bob & co-host Doug McBurney ask for an apology from RE-publican party loyalists now that Mitt Romney has come out of the closet as a Democrat.

* Trump & Carson in Iowa: After finding out that Ben Carson may be leading him in Iowa Donald Trump has doubled down on his appreciation for religion, and his deep respect for God and the Bible by boldly asserting that his high energy Presbyterianism blows away those chumps at the Seventh Day Adventist Church, (and the crowds went wild…)

* Ben Carson Speaks the Truth: Ben Carson put Chuck Todd in his place when he answered questions about killing babies with truthful answers that actually included the words “killing babies”. Your hosts pray Ben is sincere and not just bamboozling the Christians in Iowa, (like Mitt Romney, George W. Bush, John McCain & Bob Dole tried to do before him).

* Crime is Down! Stop the presses! CNN is reporting the FBI’s latest assertion in bold headlines that crime is down in America! Bob points out that while the statistically insignificant drop of .2% (of the over 500,000 violent crimes) from 2013 to 2014 could technically be called a “drop in crime” the statistic could just as easily be attributed to arrest warrants that got stuck in the printer!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
* Mitt Longs for the Legacy Media: Bob & co-host Doug McBurney ask for an apology from RE-publican party loyalists now that Mitt Romney has come out of the closet as a Democrat.

How about we swap apologies? You apologize for voting 3rd Party which elected Barack Hussein Obama...

* Ben Carson Speaks the Truth: Ben Carson put Chuck Todd in his place when he answered questions about killing babies with truthful answers that actually included the words “killing babies”. Your hosts pray Ben is sincere and not just bamboozling the Christians in Iowa, (like Mitt Romney, George W. Bush, John McCain & Bob Dole tried to do before him).

Yet Ben Carson (as shown in this Bryan Fischer article) doesn't speak the truth when it comes to homosexuality.

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/fischer/150904

Do you think that the two movements (abortion and homosexuality) are separate movements?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
How about we swap apologies? You apologize for voting 3rd Party which elected Barack Hussein Obama...
Nothing to apologize for. Third party votes send a message to the GOP: You will never win as long as you keep giving us RINOs (Republicans In Name Only). My 3rd party votes help send that message. If I didn't vote that way I would be throwing away my opportunity to send that message. In other words, I would be throwing away my vote.

Do you think that the two movements (abortion and homosexuality) are separate movements?
They are to me.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Nothing to apologize for.

I certainly don't have anything to apologize for. I did my best to expose Romney's record as Governor of Massachusetts and encouraged people of faith to get involved in the political process and nominate social conservative Rick Santorum as the Presidential candidate for the Republican Party (TOL'ers had more important things to do like arguing whose church is better).

I ended up voting for Romney shortly before the election due to a few factors:

1). Every major pro life organization backed him.
2). Social conservatives such as Bryan Fischer and Matt Barber knew what we would be up against if Obama were elected (he's turned out to be the most pro abortion President in US history).
3). The Republican Party Platform continued to be pro life and pro traditional family values (that will likely change in the upcoming Presidential election if people of faith don't get involved in the political process). The candidate that runs on that platform pretty much has a contractual agreement to stand by that platform and it's the fault of the people who elect him that don't hold that candidate to it.

Third party votes send a message to the GOP: You will never win as long as you keep giving us RINOs (Republicans In Name Only). My 3rd party votes help send that message. If I didn't vote that way I would be throwing away my opportunity to send that message. In other words, I would be throwing away my vote.

In other words, your vote gave us Barack Hussein Obama, the most pro abortion President in US history.

Why not get involved in the political process and have a real conservative run on the Republican Party ticket?

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

They are to me.

Then you're failing to see the big picture and are fighting a losing war.

Why are there always rainbow flags at pro-abortion rallies?
https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/why-are-there-always-rainbow-flags-at-pro-abortion-rallies

The abortion-homosexual movement has been tied in together since the modern day sexual anarchist movement was created. If you're interested in educating yourself about it, here are some more articles.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4417530&postcount=3